Doris Joel Publish time 2024-5-23 20:19

Seoul, South Korea Nightlife Red Light District Dark Tour Itaewon

The formation of Itaewon has the same origin as Angel City in the Philippines. Due to the stationing of the US military, I also followed the map and took the subway to Itaewon. The entire Itaewon is a nightlife area with many foreigners and bars. There are also many restaurants where you can eat, drink and have fun all in one place. The whole Itaewon is like the East District or Tianmu Bar in Taipei. You can see Korean girls in bright clothes everywhere, which is quite eye-catching to look at.

Take the subway line 6 and get off at Itaewon Station. If you want to go to normal activities, first check out the Korean beauties. Exit the station from gate 1 and 2. The bar street starting next to it is really dizzying. Here, choose a good location to entertain your eyes. The visual effect is not inferior to that of Taipei East District. At the same time, you can cultivate your fighting mood or refresh and fight again.

There is a famous Hooker Hill in the Itaewon area, but I don’t know why there are so few descriptions about it on Chinese websites (most of the information I can find in Seoul is about Cheongnyangni). I relied on the information on the English website. , I found this place, and it seems that it is also a place that provides services specifically for European and American people (+ black people). I once again went deep into the tiger's den alone to provide you with first-hand reports. If I don't speak well, please be merciful.

Hooker Hill, come out of Gate 3 of the subway, walk a short distance down the road to the intersection of the first street, turn right and see a 7-11. Congratulations, you are within 100m. There are many clubs in this area. There are many, and there are many beautiful girls, but I don’t dare to ask about the consumption, it should be sky-high.

After passing the 7-11 at the next small intersection, there is an uphill alley on the left, and what comes into view is a bar called "VIP", Bingo~~~ This is Hooker Hill, as shown in the photo below, It was taken at the place where the star appears on Google Maps above.

The consumption pattern here is:

1.) They are all small bars. They are open from 20:00 to 05:00. The special feature is that the doors are all dark and cannot be seen from the outside. There are not many girls in each bar. As long as you pass by, mm Everyone opens the door to welcome customers, and this place is very welcoming to Europeans, Americans and black people. In the coolness, you can hardly see foreigners or black people.

2.) A cup of lady drink costs 15,000~20,000 won. The local drink we drank was 10,000 won. If you drink HTH here, it is really expensive. The key lies in the additional services.

3.) You can talk to my sister about any kind of service you want. Anyway, the more you do, the more money you need. The highest 1S price is US$150 (here, my sister will explain the price to you in US dollars to make it easier for foreign customers to understand). Make an appointment in three days. Ten minutes, this is why there are not many girls in every bar, because there must be a private space to "meet customer needs"

4.) There are many stores, and of course there are beautiful girls and fish. You don’t have to worry about being forced to buy in Seoul. I just go to every store and ask if there is a CP value. Again, everyone’s perspective. It’s different. My personal feeling is that NTD$4,500 for a Korean girl with such conditions is much cheaper than Taipei and Macau.

5.) By the way, there are several shemale shops (ibrid) here, which should also cater to the needs of foreigners with heavy tastes. They are clearly marked on the signboard at the door, so don’t go wrong. I don’t have the courage to explore this type of shop.

Cheongnyangni is "fast food, fast food, fast food". After a little bit of HTH in Itaewon, we get to the point. In terms of time, Cheongnyangni is suitable for the first half of the night, and Itaewon is suitable for the second half of the night.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Seoul, South Korea Nightlife Red Light District Dark Tour Itaewon