Karen Alfred Publish time 2024-5-23 20:18

Seoul’s massage brothel “DAO” experience, you can have sex alone or in a group

At massage brothels in Seoul, there are both the usual 1-on-1 bed battle packages and club packages for group P experiences. When you choose the club package, although you can only have sex with one girl, the other 2-3 girls can provide services such as breast licking and blowjob.

Opening hours: 24 hours
Address: 90-6 Nonhyun-Dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul
standard meal:
60 minutes, one shot, 230,000W;
70 minutes, second shot, 270,000W;
80 minutes, fire at will, 300,000W

Club package
60 minutes, one shot, 230,000W;
70 minutes, second shot, 270,000W;
80 minutes, fire at will, 300,000W;
70 minutes, double flight, second shot, 460,000W

Options: In various packages, an additional 40,000 W will be added to the extra sex.

Experience of Massage Brothel "DAO"

I arrived at "Dao" at 22:10. I took the elevator up to the 7th floor and was greeted by a male waiter at the front desk. The first is to choose a package. I chose the club package, which is 230,000 watts per shot in 60 minutes. Later I discovered that there was a deviation in the communication between me and the waiter. Then the waiter asked me what type of girl I liked and handed me a number tag. I went to the locker room to change and then took a shower. After taking a shower, I put on my yukata and waited in the lounge for the waiter to summon me. There is cold coffee in the refrigerator, I drink it while I wait. After about 20 minutes, the waiter came to call me.

When we arrived at the gun room area, my lady was waiting there. The lady took me into the club area. There are 4 or 5 chairs in the corridor, and the rooms have no doors. In the corridor, you can clearly see the scene of sexual intercourse between men and women in the room. The lady took off my bathrobe and asked me to sit on a chair, and she started blowjob without a condom. Wait a minute, why is there only one lady? I obviously chose the club package. When I tried KiKi, there were three girls. I asked the lady, and she replied that I chose the 60-minute standard package. How could this be? There must have been a misunderstanding when communicating with the waiter. The prices of the two packages are the same, so it is easy to get them wrong. Now that the time has come, we have no choice but to make mistakes.

There were 2 other customers in the corridor, and they were all served by 2 or 3 girls. so envious! After oral sex for a while, the lady took me into a room. The two chatted and rested. Then, I played an air mattress game with the lady. The lady used her breasts to massage my back and the legendary Poison Dragon Diamond. It makes me feel so comfortable. The two of them came to the corridor again. After the lady played the flute for me, she returned to the room. Go to bed. After the lady gave oral sex and licked her breasts, she put on a condom and had sex. After passing the female upper position and the normal position, the gun is fired.

There was still time left, so the two came to the corridor, watching the battle and chatting. According to the lady, the most customers are between 22:00 and 2:00, including single customers and groups of customers. The time has come, break up with the lady. After I took a shower, I left the store directly without eating in the store. After eating a bowl of kimchi noodles at a small shop, we returned to the hotel.

Thoughts

I originally wanted to experience the group P game in the club package, but by mistake, I ended up experiencing the standard one-on-one package. The service content of the standard package is also very rich, and I received satisfactory service. Be sure to try the club package next time.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Seoul’s massage brothel “DAO” experience, you can have sex alone or in a group