Jeffrey Benjamin Publish time 2024-5-24 23:06

Stay in a five-star executive suite at Mai House Saigon Hotel

I really recommend Mai House Saigon Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
The room type booked is an executive suite of about 60 square meters, including two breakfasts.
Cost: 4,840,000 VND/night (approximately US$200)

advantage:
1. The location is great! You can basically walk to the scenic spots within 1km, and the farthest one is no more than 3km. Taxis are also easy to take! There are also many delicious restaurants nearby that have high Google ratings.
2. I like the decoration of the hotel very much, simple and high-end French style
3. Executive suite includes executive lounge breakfast + ordinary buffet breakfast
There are free cocktails from 5:30 to 7:30 pm, tea and coffee are available all day long, and room service is 24 hours~

However, I personally feel that the ordinary buffet breakfast is better than the breakfast in the executive lounge... The executive lounge has an a la carte system, but there are not many choices and you have to wait very close. The ordinary breakfast buffet can not only be self-service but also order separately, such as eggs Benedict, Pho, Vietnamese baguette, etc...
4. There will be piano playing around 3:30 in the afternoon, all of which are classics. However, the player's technique was a bit poor and he played several wrong notes.

shortcoming:
1. Auntie’s cleaning was too perfunctory. She only changed the bed sheets and toiletries, but did not help us arrange the things neatly! However, after I called and complained later, the cleaning was done very professionally immediately... So when people abroad have their rights and interests damaged, they really have to be tough and can't bear it!
2. The accompanying shampoo and conditioner is super difficult to use, and my hair feels very astringent after washing it (Roberto Cavalll)
3. The wind from the hair dryer is so small that you can’t feel its presence…
4. The swimming pool is very small and not deep enough, so you can only play in the water...

However, in general, the cost is well worth it. Kempinski at this price in Bangkok can only have an ordinary twin room~

Pages: [1]
View full version: Stay in a five-star executive suite at Mai House Saigon Hotel