Aurora Isaac Publish time 2024-5-24 23:12

Signature Lê Thánh Tôn hotel Highly rated hotel across the street in Japan

I have been looking for a hotel this time on Xiaohongshu and Agoda for a long time. I originally booked a hotel in County 2, but then I thought about how troublesome it would be to have to run back and forth every day, so I decided to book a hotel almost there. "Signature Lê Thánh Tôn" is a well-received hotel

advantage:
1. The location is excellent: there is a row of gourmet massage convenience stores opposite, and the Japanese Street is opposite.
Although it is a very lively place, it is not noisy at all at night
2. The room is very new: the hotel should have just opened not long ago. The design and the comfort of the bed are very good. Except for the snacks and drinks in the refrigerator that cost money, everything else is perfect.
3. Good service attitude: The hotel counter is very friendly and puts you in a good mood.
4 Transportation location: There are major department stores, Independence Square, Opera House, city bus parking locations nearby, and it is also super close to the New Year's Eve stage. Basically, you can use it nearby, and you can go to sightseeing spots in the city center. If you want to go to a farther place, you can get Grab for 50,000 dong, which is very convenient.

shortcoming:
The only thing is that you usually have to wait for a long time for the elevator.
But I don’t think it’s bad. Generally speaking, you don’t have to take the elevator many times every day. Its advantages can completely make up for this shortcoming.
I recommend everyone to book this hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. The price is also very reasonable, only around NT$3,000 (RMB 700). Prices vary depending on the room type. Push push!
Hotel name: Signature Lê Thánh Tôn
Address: 24 Đ. Lê Thánh Tôn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000 Vietnam
Booking platform: Agoda

Pages: [1]
View full version: Signature Lê Thánh Tôn hotel Highly rated hotel across the street in Japan