Robvfc Publish time 2024-5-25 21:45

In Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, share the top 5 nightclubs that only local friends know about

Ho Chi Minh City is actually not very fun to visit alone. All fun things cost money. It will be more interesting to find local friends or meet new local friends to take you around.

1.Hoa Túc Saigon
Introduction: A fine Vietnamese restaurant with quite a lot of people, more than 100 people per person.
Address: 74/7 Hai Bà Trưng, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh

2.Cheese Coffee 157 Lê Thánh Tôn
Introduction: There are quite a lot of people in the coffee shop, and many locals take photos there.
Address: 157 Đ.

3.Instincts Bar
Introduction: A small cocktail bar, a friend took me there. The environment is very nice. There is a resident singer on Women's Day, and there are probably performances every night. My friend is a Vietnamese wine seller and cooperates with many bar clubs. She can’t go wrong with her choice.
Address: 6/1 Đ. Cách Mạng Tháng 8, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh 100000

4.Acoustic Bar Lullaby
Introduction: The best experience in Vietnam! There is a show at the restaurant and bar at 9 p.m. Reservations are required. The band is great, with two lead singers, one of whom is Chinese. She sang several Chinese songs that day, "Your Moon, My Heart and Love Are Deep and Rainy." She looks very Chinese and is very charming on stage.
Address: New store, not yet included in Google Maps, just near this address. 6E Ngô Thời Nhiệm, Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 72407

5.Zion
Introduction: The rooftop nightclub has a good view of the music and is popular among locals.
Address: 87A Hàm Nghi, Phường Nguyễn Thái Bình, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh

Pages: [1]
View full version: In Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, share the top 5 nightclubs that only local friends know about