Hilary Twain Publish time 2024-5-25 21:50

Having sex with a Japanese mixed-race Vietnamese girl, cumming without a condom

It has been nearly half a month since I came back from Vietnam, and it was only then that I started writing this Vietnam travel diary. I just came back from Thailand at that time, and when I was bored, I saw the three-day tour in Vietnam, which immediately made me excited. My eyes lit up, so I searched the Internet for Vietnam visas and found that it was a separate visa, which only lasted three days, so I decided to take a quick trip to Ho Chi Minh City for 5 nights. On the first day, I made a reservation for the evening activities, on the second day I played around by myself, and on the third to fifth days it was the official three-day tour. Haha, here we go.

The flight was at 11:30 noon on the first day, but the plane took off half an hour later. It was almost 2 p.m. when we arrived at the local area. After passing the customs and leaving the airport, we took a shuttle booked by a certain pig and arrived at the apartment we booked at that time (it is recommended to grab , you can download and register in China, and you can use it directly when you go there) Then on the first day of the day, I made a reservation for the evening activities. I followed three friends who were on the last day of the three-day tour and went to a place called HUO GUO on the first night. We met at the location for dinner. It was the first time I met Mr. Xian. As expected, he was greeted by the aura of an experienced driver. Mr. Xian originally asked me if I wanted to start a 3-day tour tomorrow, but after thinking about it, I decided to go as planned. Play. After dinner, he took us to wander around the Korean area, and then went to a Korean KTV. However, I may have too high expectations for Korean girls, so when I saw it, I found that it was not that good-looking. However, this KTV may have been renovated in Ho Chi Minh City. This is the best KTV. Maybe it’s because I haven’t seen Korean standard internet celebrities. Then I went to another 780 nightclub. The uncle in front of the door was originally from Foshan. He fled to Vietnam when he was a child. Then when I went up, Mama Sang also spoke Chinese and called more than ten girls over. At that time, he fell in love with a girl at first sight. , she looked like she was in love for the first time, so I immediately called her over and asked her name. She said her name was Wei, which sounded like the English letter V. The girl’s Chinese was quite good, and communication was not difficult. It was still a bit awkward at first. A little reserved, but after three glasses of beer, I sang one or two songs, and I felt the atmosphere, so I started cuddling. I don’t know if the girl is really amazing at acting or if she is really a little shy, which makes me feel even more I was excited. I had already been cultivating for more than half a month. I eagerly saw that the time had reached 10:30, and I was about to take the girl back. After I went back, I found that the girl was generally my type. It was true that the breasts were not big, and she felt soft. She was flexible. When we first started kissing, she was not willing to touch her down there. Later, she decided to do enough foreplay and slowly touched it when she wasn't paying attention. People often said that she was too sensitive. Speaking of Vietnam, The girl's skin was really tender and tender, and when I pinched it, it became smooth and tender. I hurriedly devoured it for almost half an hour before I calmed down my passion. I could clearly feel it from the girl's reaction. The girl had convulsions twice. In the past, when I went out to play and slept with girls, I found it hard to sleep well. The girls here in Vietnam were really clean. They were not so tired even if they slept on their arms. On the contrary, they were fine the first time. I slept like this until about 6 o'clock the next morning. I felt something down there and found that the girl's hands were not honest. Plus, it was early in the morning, so it was the end of the day again. Good morning. Compared to last night, I unlocked more postures. Later, maybe because I had held it in for too long and it was morning again, I got up again within ten minutes, and then asked the girl if she could do it one more time. The girl was embarrassed. Nodding, there was another burst of clouds and rain, and the girl stayed with her until about 11 o'clock. She took her down for lunch and then sent her back in the car. The itinerary for the second day was relatively simple, because I didn’t sign up for a tour group the next day, so I walked around by myself, went to the seaside market, ate everywhere, and tried various local foods. Then I went back to the apartment at around 5 o'clock to catch up on two hours of sleep. At around 7 o'clock, I went to Pham Ngu Lao Street and ate a dozen grilled oysters, a portion of beef and snails. At this time, Fan The lights on Wulao Street started to turn on, and the crowds began to increase, but overall it was not that big, so I just walked to the JAL Massage recommended by Mr. Xian, chose a VIP room, and took a mugwort sauna. , but the girl who came over was not my type, but she had good stuff, so when she helped me HJ, she refused decisively out of the original intention of not wasting the essence, but still gave the girl 50W Vietnamese Dong, and the girl happily gave it. They kissed each other long and wet, reached in and grabbed a few times, then walked downstairs again, wandered back to Pham Ngu Lao Street, ordered three bottles of wine outside a bar and watched the people on the road. The girls who went there also saw some Chinese brothers who passed by with the girls who had negotiated a good price. They made eye contact and then showed a smile that everyone knew. The next day went by relatively calmly.

The third day of the program started like this. After sleeping until I woke up naturally, we gathered at 2pm. Among the companions this time were a Hong Kong buddy (we will all call him Lao Guo from now on) and a Tianjin guy (this one is Lao Wang), their 3-day tour started yesterday, and there are two others who have just arrived. You may not believe it when you tell me. The guy from Hong Kong looks like he is in his 30s, but he is actually 50 years old. I don’t know how to maintain it. , Lao Wang is 48 years old, but he looks older. The first stop of the day was to go to Yue Mei to have his hair washed. It was not a hot girl's hair washing, it was just like the hair washing and massage in China. It was formal, but The price-performance ratio is pretty good. It basically provides all the regular hair washing services, and I can go out feeling refreshed.

At the second stop, Mr. Xian took him to a massage parlor. At first, I heard that I didn’t know how to do it, and then I got massaged again. Then I went in and took a look, and I saw a pretty girl with clear water. It turned out to be a full-service parlor, and then I miss it very much, just like the old days in Dongguan, sitting on a chair and watching the girls standing in a row to choose, but there were not many, just about 10, and one of them looked like she was just 18. I originally wanted to choose, but Lao Guo picked one first, and then he picked one that was completely convex and swollen. At first, I thought the breasts were made, but when I put my hands on them, I found that they didn’t feel like they were made, and there were no lumps on the edges. But after I went in, my attitude was okay. The main reason was that I had only been doing it for about ten minutes and it was already a bit over the top, so I didn’t launch it, so I just said forget it. The girl thought about it and said that she could do it one more time for a room fee, but in the blink of an eye I thought it was better to save it for the night. Feeling cool, I just paid the bill and left. I went to the Korean KTV that I went to the first night early that night. Sure enough, there were more girls, but I didn’t see any attractive ones. Later, a brother who participated in the evening activities came, and then we just The rest of me, Lao Guo and the new brother couldn't find a girl we liked. Then we went to another nightclub, and later in the car I suggested to Mr. Xian to go to the 780 where we had the first night, but it was already after 10 o'clock when we got there, so there were only 10 girls, and only three stayed overnight and three didn't stay overnight. 4 of them were not released. In fact, there was a short-haired girl who didn’t spend the night. She was really my favorite. However, Lao Guo asked for it first and chose a girl who had seen it. After thinking about it for a while, I shamelessly asked Lao Guo. Can you give me that girl of his? I was thinking of giving it a try tonight, with one king and two queens. Lao Guo pushed him over with loyalty without saying a word, saying that this is the one chosen for you. As expected, he is a great teammate. Later, everyone chose two girls each. We were all very high at that time, and we also fantasized about the couple sex scene that night. As a result, the three of us and the girl drank beer that night, and drank over 10,000 VND. When I brought a girl to the show, I originally agreed to have a couple, but the other girl had something to do and couldn't come. In the end, I had to bring the one I liked to the show. After drinking, I went to have a late night snack. The 3 people ordered 2 dozen oysters, which were really raw. Later, they went back to the hotel. This girl was not as shy as the girl on the first night. She had a good physical compatibility, but maybe she drank too much and her sensitivity was really bad. Low, I had to change two condoms during the whole process. It took almost half an hour and I still couldn’t get out, but the girl didn’t rush me. Later I wanted to try to get some stimulation, so I carried the girl to the sofa in the living room and fucked her for ten minutes before I was done. It turned out that the girl didn’t stay overnight, but when I finished, it was almost 4 o’clock, so I asked the girl if I could leave. The girl nodded, and then came a second time. We didn't go to bed until 5 o'clock in the end, and we slept together until about 11 o'clock before waking up. At this time, our eyes met, and without saying a word, they kissed each other for the third time. The girl seemed to be a little more cooperative than the Thai girl, and she was obedient. Later she got up and cooked some noodles for me. Because we lived in an apartment with a kitchen and refrigerator, we bought a dozen eggs and instant noodles. It was past 1 o'clock after both of them finished eating. After the clock was up, I sent her back. Then he hurriedly went to meet Mr. Xian to start the next day's activities.

The next day we went to the legendary Disabled Meal. As soon as we entered, the girl wearing a white shirt and black skirt was a sight to behold in the restaurant. After everyone entered the private room, before they even ordered the food, they all ran out to express their feelings. The girl, who acted like a bandit trying to rob a village lady, chose a girl who looked like a mixed race. When she started eating, she was not used to what kind of meal for a disabled person, so she picked up the chopsticks by herself, and was patted by the girl. I took the chopsticks out of my hands and put the food into my mouth. I asked the girl for her WeChat ID and found out that her name was Zhen (the pronunciation was like this). I asked her to sit on my lap. They were told that the restaurant did not allow them to sit down, so they were not forced to do so. They were always attentive to their service throughout the whole process. At first, they pretended to touch sensitive parts accidentally. After seeing that they were not refused, they began to touch them more intensively. However, Lao Wang, who was playing with them, The thief is HIGH. He always sneaks up on each girl from behind. There happens to be a guitar in the room. Mr. Xian shows off his skills live. He is really versatile and has a mother-sucking physique. How can he do it without such good hands?

After finishing this meal, I went to a regular massage parlor, ate something simple, and then walked all the way to tonight’s highlight show. This time, the girls in the KTV were relatively good-looking, so I chose I fell in love with this girl at first glance. I feel that this girl is the most beautiful in the whole room. Especially her figure. She is the best one in these few trips abroad. She is a perfect frame. However, the little episode in the middle is that she suddenly discovered that she was playing a few nights ago. It was so HIGH that I ran out of money, so I went to a nearby ATM to withdraw money. I suggested HSBC and Citigroup, and then Sacombank. These exchange rates are more cost-effective. Others will show that the money has been deducted but they will not come out. Regarding the money situation, there is really no place to talk about this situation abroad. Later, I ordered a striptease. When the show ended and I took the girl to the stage, I originally wanted to take a taxi, but the girl said that she had a car and there was no need to take a taxi, and then drove for a while. I was driving a Mazda back to the hotel for the first time, but because the apartment I lived in didn’t have a parking space, I parked the car at a nearby auto repair shop. The girl was really considerate. It was possible that the sperm was in my brain that night, and I drank a pack of jam and was too eager to fight. Because I forgot to buy a condom, and after using it for a few days, my sensitivity dropped. After using the remaining two condoms, I found that the condition was still there. I couldn't get out, and the girl didn't give up later, and asked me if I wanted to do it without a condom, but without being able to get out. I thought about it and agreed. It's been a long time since I did it without a condom, and with the stimulation, I gave up in 10 minutes this time. After cleaning, we hugged and chatted for a while, and then I found out that the girl’s father is Japanese and her mother is Vietnamese, but her parents live in Japan, so she will go back to Japan for two or three weeks in two or three months. , I have a house and a car here, but I feel like I'm just a freeloader. Later, we said good night to each other, hugged each other and fell asleep. At about 8 o'clock in the morning, I had another haircut without wearing it, but this time The first time, because I supported her for a long time, I ended up being pulled out by the girl (I feel like I don’t want to be a father). Then I took a shower, took the girl’s hand to have breakfast, and then returned to the apartment and sat on the sofa. We hugged each other and played games for more than an hour before sending her back, and then met Mr. Xian to start the last day of the trip.

However, Lao Guo and Lao Wang had completed the three-day tour yesterday, and then the other two brothers who were with them said that they couldn't bear it for two consecutive days, and today they will have a day of Buddhist practice, and they will take a day off from the tour, and then follow the new arrival. Two friends from a three-day tour played together. On the last day, they had a hot girl wash their hair. They stood in line to choose a girl, and then they started to have their hair washed and massaged. The girl dressed as if she was teasing you and said something vaguely. I came and touched it, but when I started washing my hair, I didn’t dare to do it in public. I waited until I got to the small room before I started. She massaged me and I massaged her. Then I went to a high-end semi-suite hotel. The environment here made me feel like I was back in China. If it weren't for my sister's broken English, I was let out of the drama. However, today's two massages felt like my bones were loosened by hundreds of dollars. Then I asked the girl to come gently, and then I touched it a few times rudely, but because I had just touched it in the previous scene, I still felt uninterested. Later, the friends had a simple dinner and came at dinner time. I met a friend from Beijing who signed up for an evening group tour. He was told that he planned to stay here for a month or two. I was envious. This KTV that Mr. Xian took me to tonight is really the most rural KTV I have ever encountered. It is mainly in a rustic style, but as long as the girl is pretty, I can say anything. I found a girl with wheat-colored skin, and maybe a few days ago Mr. Xian was miserable when Lao Guo and I drank with him.

Then today, as soon as I was alone, Mr. Xian said decisively, roll the dice, let’s see how I can trick you tonight. Later, I drank a few bottles and remembered that the person I wanted to trick was a girl. How could I kill each other? Then he decisively I extended my magic hand to the girl, kissed her and drank wine, but I kept thinking about the girl from yesterday. Later, I asked on WeChat, and the girl said that she could accompany me today, so she decisively abandoned the girl on my side and ran away. I went to the apartment to wait for her. After the girl drove over on time and parked the car, she felt that it was still early, so she took her to Pham Ngu Lao Street for a drink and supper. It was a new achievement in life. Later, she wanted to buy a condom, but the girl asked that she could do it today. , I understood it instantly after listening to it, and then decided not to buy it. My friends can also guess the rhythm behind it. It is also a method that is not afraid of death. Friends, don’t imitate it. Then in the morning, I don’t feel tired. It may be because I ate jam yesterday. The reason is that the combat effectiveness is strong. Since my girl had left by plane the next day in the afternoon, she cooked some noodles. After eating, she drove me to the airport in her car. Finally, we gave me a deep kiss goodbye at the airport. The better, see you next time. I am on my way back. Although I have come back, my heart is still there. As I write this article, I have just calculated my vacation for this month. I have just 4 days to rest together, and I am preparing again on the 20th. I spent three days there in the past, and there wasn’t much difference between Vietnamese girls and Thai girls, but maybe what kept me here was their gentleness and thoughtfulness. The Vietnamese girl, I'm here again.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Having sex with a Japanese mixed-race Vietnamese girl, cumming without a condom