Richard Snow Publish time 2024-5-25 23:59

Traveling to Krabi, Thailand, lovely locals, interesting friends and delicious food

When I started writing, I didn’t know what I would write. I admit that I am not a very good writer, but I always feel that it is always good to record what I think and see. I don’t want to waste this time, and I don’t want to just recall it. There are only a few words left.

Today is my penultimate day in Thailand. I originally planned to go out for food, but a heavy rain hit me just a few steps out the door, and I suddenly felt unhappy. So I stopped in the lobby of my residence and looked at the weather forecast for tomorrow. I was sad that I would have to waste my time traveling. Now, I just stayed in the lobby, listening to "When u say nothing at all", and suddenly thought of recording something. Maybe this is the magic of music, which always has the power to heal an unhappy mood.

island complex
During the trip to Krabi, I was definitely addicted to the islands, and I developed a deeper attachment to them. There are islands of all sizes here, and in a few days, I could visit them in the morning, at dusk, under storms, or under the sun. They all come into view, no matter what the weather is like, they show their true colors and are extremely beautiful. The clear blue sky, crystal clear sea water, thin and soft beach, and the smiles on everyone's faces at this moment make people cherish this nature and gift even more.

Transportation
Because it is an island, cruise ships are indispensable. We have experienced everything from large and small speedboats, double-decker big boats, kayaks, ferries that move in cars to songthaews and tuk-tuks that are common in Thailand. We also rented motorcycles. Traveling is very common, but since motorcycles are traveling too fast in the lane, I really don’t want to cause traffic trouble. Although the cars on the road are driving very fast, there are no cars trying to get in the way when it’s time to give way, and no one runs through the traffic lights. I still feel I'm impressed. I especially want to thank the kayak leader. Seeing that my friend and I were rowing too slowly, he simply took us with him. His kayak was in front and ours was tied behind him. We passed by him during the rowing process. The gathering place for Brother Monkey, and even having fun with Brother Monkey.

Lovely locals
Krabi people are very enthusiastic and always smile. Whether they are drivers, hotel staff, tour guides, people in charge on cruise ships, or people in restaurants or markets, some people can speak simple Chinese. For example, people in restaurants can When soliciting guests, he would say "delicious food and not expensive", and the person in charge on the cruise ship would say "be careful, don't worry, thank you", etc., which immediately made you feel more friendly.

Delicious food can't stop you
How can we go out for fun without having delicious food? Cup noodles, seaweed, squid, milk, cheap and fresh juice, pineapple, mango, etc., as well as pineapple (braised) rice, mango rice, fried crab, grilled shrimp, grilled fish, squid, papaya green shreds, pig trotter rice, There are many others whose names I have forgotten. For foodies, Krabi and its unique weekend night market in Krabi Town are definitely a feast for the eyes and mouth, and they are delicious and not expensive, haha! The key point is that you can pay with WeChat and Alipay when buying things at 7-11, and there are also restaurants with Chinese menus. I suddenly felt that the motherland is so powerful!

About accommodation
I have experienced the hotel-vacation house-Female Dormitory bed. Naturally, the vacation house is the most unforgettable. It is very close to the seaside. There is a small table for eating, drinking and chatting when you come out of the house. There are coconut trees in the yard, and you can see a large area from the windows of the house. The woods, next to the woods is the seaside, and the sunset is so beautiful.

Meet interesting friends
Warm Heart/Beijing/Aunt Song
Aunt Song came to Krabi alone to travel, and she had to communicate on her own. She couldn't speak English fluently, but I really admired Aunt Song's courage to travel alone. Because my friends who were traveling with me returned to China first, I stayed in Krabi for a few days by myself. During this period, Aunt Song gave me a lot of encouragement and warmth, otherwise I would have felt quite lonely. Aunt Song was very happy to share, gave me a lot of advice on the itinerary, and also told me a lot of interesting and loving things I encountered during the trip.

Friendly/Laughter/Singapore/Aaron
At first, I was more interested in the camera in his hand, so we started chatting casually. Aaron liked to smile more, which made me feel more friendly. Because during the seven-island tour, there was a heavy rain, so I spent more time hiding in the big boat. Rain and shelter from the cold naturally gave me more time to communicate. I got to know a little more about Singapore. I am also looking forward to embarking on a journey to Singapore soon. Well, the geoguide is ready, haha.

8 cute and noisy animals/Malaysia/younger siblings
I went out to sea a few days ago. Because I can't swim, I didn't dare to go into the water and missed snorkeling. Just getting high on the beach was naturally not enough. Aunt Song always encouraged me, and the Phi Phi Island I was going to was really a snorkeling resort. So I still made up my mind. Although I was still panicking when I was about to actually go into the water, my lovely brothers and sisters went into the water first. Knowing that I was scared, they kept encouraging me and made moves to protect me under the water. They didn’t care about anything for a moment and jumped in. , Haha, although I have no experience at all, I still broke through myself. And I tried snorkeling and saw colorful fish swimming so close to me, it was worth it.

Enthusiastic/Bhutan/Big Brother
By the way, this is the first time I know about the country of Bhutan. It once again proves that I did not study the geography class well during my studies. The eldest brother of Bhutan came from the Philippines and was also very enthusiastic. He took photos for everyone and also chatted with his Malay brothers and sisters. They helped me swim together. My elder brother’s English was relatively good, so I briefly communicated with him in English. Haha, I learned that Bhutan is a mountainous country next to China. This time I really felt the charm of language.

I really miss my trip to Krabi these days, and I hope to have more time to go out and walk in the future. Only by experiencing it personally can I truly feel the scene and emotion at this moment, which is so irreplaceable; I also sincerely thank you for this time Friends who are traveling together, because it was a last-minute trip, we only took three weeks to prepare, and we also encountered a little trouble during the trip. Anyway, have a good trip, haha. When is the next trip?

Ao Nang Beach by Sylvia

Phi Phi Island

Beach behind holiday home

Seaside woods behind holiday home

seven island trip

Pages: [1]
View full version: Traveling to Krabi, Thailand, lovely locals, interesting friends and delicious food