Drew Rebecca Publish time 2024-5-26 02:02

Family restaurant, eat seafood in Krabi, cost-effective and delicious

Restaurant name: Family restaurant

A friend found this restaurant online. You can directly Google it to locate it in Krabi. The location is not difficult to find. During the entire seven-day trip to Bangkok + Krabi, we all agreed that this restaurant was the one where we had the best food‼ ️After eating on the first day, I have already arranged to eat it the next day.

There were really many people there at 5 or 6 pm during the meal. There were so many Chinese compatriots that we had to queue up when we arrived around 7 pm on the first night. It's just an ordinary street food stall, with no environment at all. The small store is full of people, and the waiters are super busy ~ I don't seem to be able to speak Chinese well in English, but after all, there are many Chinese customers, so I can more or less understand what everyone wants. , everyone was very busy and took the time to take a photo for us hahahahaha

Menu recommendations:

Curry crab
We ate it as soon as it was served. It was so delicious. It was definitely one of the top three curry crab dishes I have ever eaten. We ordered this dish twice.

grilled fish
Thai people are really good at making dipping sauces. The fish is grilled with spices and eaten with some sour and spicy dipping sauces. It’s so appetizing that I ordered it twice~

Oysters
Live, live, live‼ ️It’s really delicious and sweet with local Thai dipping sauces, the oysters are huge, and the scrambled eggs with crab leg meat are amazing. When it’s served, it’s actually a mediocre omelette, and it’s filled with crab leg meat‼ ️Fried rice is better than fried rice, but we can’t get used to the fact that they put sugar in fried rice~

Price:
The first meal on p2-6 was $80, including drinks. The five of us drank two rounds of drinks inside that night.
P9-15 The second meal is more than 700 RMB, including five coconuts. In fact, it doesn't count as a special comment, but we had a great time eating. Everyone agreed that this delicious restaurant really left a good impression on our holiday, so everyone thought it was very cost-effective.

To be honest, after eating in Thailand for the past few days, I have no interest in Thai food at all after returning to Maoming. I have eaten such delicious food locally. It is simply outrageous to look at those when I come back.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Family restaurant, eat seafood in Krabi, cost-effective and delicious