Michell Swift Publish time 2024-5-26 04:07

Ao Nang Nightlife Guide in Krabi, Thailand 2024

Krabi’s scenic attractions, cliffs, hundreds of islands and world-class beaches make Krabi a top choice for many families. Compared with the nightlife in Krabi and Bangkok and Pattaya in Thailand, the entire nightlife scene is relatively green. Overall, the nightlife in Krabi's Ao Nang is somewhat similar to that of Phuket's Patong (with complete facilities, including hotels, restaurants, shops and beaches), but compared to established tourist destinations like Patong, Krabi's Ao Nang has Nan is much smaller in scale.

Bars in Ao Nang

As the liveliest area in Krabi, Ao Nang provides tourists with a lot of services in terms of nightlife. The main road from Nathai Junction to the national park headquarters is dotted with bars, but most are concentrated in two noisy plazas near the waterfront: the recently renovated CenterPoint, which offers live music, cabaret shows, and a small third-floor Dance floor; and Soi RCA, a little further across from McDonald's, with more than 10 bars, large and small.

In addition to RCA and CenterPoint, there are a few bars along Beach Road and the main road leading to Krabi Town, but they are not popular.

Ao Nang nightclub

nova club is in the central area, close to the beach

Blowjob parlor in Ao Nang

There is no Thai bath in Ao Nang. For Thai bath in Ao Nang, you need to go to Krabi Town. However, there are many small massage parlors in Ao Nang, which can be found along the beach, even in small alleys.

Since I chose to go to Krabi, I definitely didn’t go there for the nightlife. Generally, 3-4 nights is enough because Krabi is not very big.

Among them, RCA is a large area with a concentration of beer bars. On weekends, there may be more Thai girls. There are fewer Thai girls here, and there are usually more Thai girls over 30 years old.

Drinks are very cheap, less than 100 baht, ladydrink seems to be 150, LT fee is 3000 baht. The nightlife atmosphere in Krabi is not as crazy as Pattaya and Bangkok. RCA usually gets quiet around 12 o'clock. If you want to find a Thai girl you like, it is recommended that you go before 9 o'clock.

Centerpoint is a gathering place for nightclubs and gogobars. The pub-type nightclub is on the first floor. A large number of European and American tourists will have fun here. It can be said that the nightlife atmosphere is stronger than that of RCA.

The gogobar is on the second floor. When I went there, there were many girls, but there were too many tourists. The girls gathered around me as soon as they saw me. A cup of ladydrink is 200 baht. lt or st are more expensive, not as cost-effective as rca. But the appearance and figure here are indeed the best in Krabi.

It is recommended to book hotels in Krabi near the beach area, not behind Ao Nang. very inconvenient.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Ao Nang Nightlife Guide in Krabi, Thailand 2024