Peter Gibbon Publish time 2024-5-26 16:06

Pantja and The Cocktail Club restaurant and bar tour sharing, recommended pasta and fried chicken

Shop Visit in Jakarta: Exclusive Experience at Asia’s Top 50 Bars. Taking advantage of my layover in Jakarta, I recently visited two bars on Asia’s Top 50 list. These two bars are right next door, so you can check in at once!

First stop: Pantja, ranked 29th
I chose this one first because apart from the bar, they are also a great restaurant. First impression is that the decor is super nice and gives a feeling of both elegance and comfort. I ordered their pasta and fried chicken, both of which are highly recommended to everyone, the taste is really amazing! In particular, the wine list uses various special spices from Southeast Asia. The wine I ordered was added with curry leaves and chili powder. It tasted exciting and had the unique flavor of Southeast Asia, which was super interesting.

Second stop: The Cocktail Club, ranked 19th
The entrance of this restaurant is a bit secret, there is no sign outside, you need to go through Pierre restaurant and follow the scissors to the second floor to find it. When I got there, it was about 9pm on Saturday, and the store was already crowded, so I could only find a seat at the bar.

But this did not affect my good mood at all, because the music and atmosphere on site were very relaxing, and the interaction between the staff and guests was as natural as old friends, making it easy for people to integrate. The wine list is also very interesting, all presented with the bartender's personal characteristics.

I ordered a Smashing Pumpkin, a drink with a strong milk flavor, similar to pumpkin juice. It is sweet and tastes like drinking milk tea, especially suitable for girls. Although the base wine is tequila, the alcohol content is actually not low, but you can hardly feel the alcohol, only the full sweet taste.
Highly recommend both bars! If you come to Jakarta, don’t miss it.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Pantja and The Cocktail Club restaurant and bar tour sharing, recommended pasta and fried chicken