Maria Armstrong Publish time 2024-5-26 17:46

Enjoy Pattaya Red Light District Walking Street Go Go Bar Skyfall Bar Introduction

There are really countless bars in Pattaya. For those who are here for the first time, they don’t know where the fun is. In order to avoid everyone stepping into the trap. Today I recommend a few Go Go Bars with very good reputation and popularity.

Skyfall – Pedestrian Street
There are many bars in Pattaya that are fashionable and trendy in design and have a good reputation among tourists, such as Moon Bar, Airport Club and Iron Club. Skyfall Bar is my favorite. Every time I go to Pattaya, I go there basically every night, not just because the girls who dance pole dance are beautiful, but their girls are very beautiful, and there are many of them. More importantly, they dance very passionately, and they It seems like you really enjoy dancing and always create a great atmosphere for you to really enjoy.

Price: Beer on special price 80 baht, happy hour 69 baht, lady lady 145 baht. The location is about 100 meters close to the pedestrian street entrance. The sign is big and easy to find.

Baccara Pattaya – Walking Street
If you only have time to go to a gogobar, then I recommend Baccara. The bar is located in the center of the pedestrian street and is easy to find. The design and decoration of the bar are similar to Baccara in Bangkok. There is a big stage in the center of the first floor, where beauties wear bikinis and dance on poles. If you look up at the glass stage upstairs, girls in mini skirts are performing on it, which is a very unique style.

Price: happy hour to 9:30pm, 69 baht, lady drinks 145. Bar Fine 800, ST 2500, LT 5000.

Happy A Go Go – Soi Happy
Known as Pattaya’s No.1 gogobar. The location is at the head of Soi Happy, walking street to the end. Along the way there are plenty of beer bars and pool tables. There is a stage in the middle of Happy A Go Go, surrounded by very comfortable sofas, and there is also a small stage with girls in school uniforms dancing. The service and atmosphere are quite good!

There are many beauties here, wearing boots, sometimes not just topless, but all naked!
Prices: happy hour until 9:30pm, beer 85 baht.

Airport Club – Walking Street
Small but beautiful, there are many people there every day. One of the best gogobars in Pattaya, the sexy beauties in bikini stewardess uniforms attract many people. There is a big stage in the middle where people are dancing at all times. The bar also has a stage with various interesting shows, so you won’t be bored to the point of wanting to leave.

Price: The special price is 85 baht for draft beer and 110 baht for bottled beer, which is relatively cheap.

Sugarbaby and The Windmill
The average gogobar is bra-free, and these two gogobars are the most famous nude bars in Pattaya, Sugarbaby in Walking Street and The Windmill in Soi Diamond (2 minutes away). You won't regret going there.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Enjoy Pattaya Red Light District Walking Street Go Go Bar Skyfall Bar Introduction