Marvin Philip Publish time 2024-5-26 17:49

Comparison of 4 good-looking nightclubs in Bangkok area: dope & dope dirty, terra, muin club, milley isc

Comparison of high-looking nightclubs in Bangkok, ranked in no particular order:

1: dope & dope dirty. This is a hip hop bar. It is small and a bit dark, but the atmosphere is very good. There are many beautiful girls and handsome guys. The possibility of taking it away that night is relatively high. It is in the Thonglor area and the business hours are until 4 o'clock. Drinks cost 3,800 for black and more than 4,000 for gold, and tickets are free. No physical passport is required for admission, just a photo. This is also the nightclub I go to the most.

2: terra. in tonglor 10. Many of them are Internet celebrities, white-collar workers, rich women, and rich second-generation people. The music is mainly on-site, and everyone is standing and dancing after 12 o'clock. The only drawback is that it closes at 2:30. Then the jungle success rate is lower than dope&dirty.

3: Muin Club is a bar opened in Korea. It has only been open for a few months and is now very popular. There are also many beautiful girls in it. This store has just been opened a few months ago. It has enough space and high-end decoration. Its popularity is still rising. The climax started after 1 o'clock. The ratio of Korean customers to Chinese customers and Thai customers is about 2:1:1. There are a few, and the price of drinks is about the same as TERRA. You can drink at any time at any time. For booths, the price ranges from 5,000 to 20,000, depending on the size and location, and is higher on weekends.

4.milley isc. It has just opened in Thonglor area, and the appearance inside is also very good. Compared with muin club, milley's girls are younger and more correct, but most of them hang out with local rich and handsome guys. MUIN girls are more friendly, easier to get started with, and easier to flirt with.

Summary: These are the most beautiful nightclubs in the Thonglor area of Bangkok. Everyone comes here to have fun and not work. Don’t talk about money, just talk about relationships. Of course it would be easier to take the girl away that night, but sometimes there is a lot of talk about money there. I’ll introduce rca’s bars later. In fact, there are only two areas in Bangkok with fun bars, one is the rca area, and the other is Thonglor. So it shouldn’t be difficult to take it away that night

In short, the bars in Bangkok should be the most fun and provocative in the world, a hundred times more fun than in China. In China, I probably won’t go to a bar once a year. In Thailand, I want to go every day. In domestic bars, everyone plays on their mobile phones in booths. Thailand is different. No one is playing with their mobile phones in nightclubs, everyone is interacting. Playing on the stage, you can't sit still. As long as you are sitting, it is difficult to interact. The atmosphere and experience are completely different. When going to Thailand, one thing you must not miss is the nightclubs.

If you want to know more about Bangkok nightclubs, you can send me a private message.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Comparison of 4 good-looking nightclubs in Bangkok area: dope & dope dirty, terra, muin club, milley isc