Karen Doherty Publish time 2024-5-27 03:30

Bali Finns, the musical pool bar where you might get pregnant after getting in the water

You’re right to describe it as a wine pool and a meat forest. It’s a bar where you’ll get pregnant if you get in the water.

Search finns beach club directly on Google Maps
Located on a bar street
Mostly white and black, very high; few Asians
You can choose to go into the swimming pool or not.

Regarding consumption:
Before 8 o'clock in the evening, the minimum consumption for a single lounge chair is 500rmb per person, the minimum consumption for each table at the side booths is 600rmb, and the minimum consumption for the booths in the middle of the swimming pool is 2,000rmb. The scattered platform does not need to be offset, but there is basically no position.
No need to offset sitting anywhere after 8pm.

payment method:
You need to pledge your passport or room card, give you a bracelet, and recharge the bracelet with a minimum consumption amount. When you order food or drinks, it will be deducted directly. If you order more, you will not be refunded, but you will make up for the less‼ ️(For example, if I sit in a booth for 600, I must first pay 600 to recharge into the bracelet. I spent 550, and the remaining 50 is non-refundable! After spending 650, I will top up another 50!)

About the environment:
The place is quite chaotic, the waiters are too busy and can't keep an eye on it. There is no one to care about you, and there is basically no service at all.

The atmosphere is great, it’s great, chatting, releasing, dancing, chilling. The high consumption is really high, don’t worry if it’s not enough to offset it, you can definitely exceed it if you just order it!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Bali Finns, the musical pool bar where you might get pregnant after getting in the water