Flashforge_iuei Publish time 2024-5-27 03:29

Review of TOP4 nightclubs in Bali, Finns, Vault, La favela, Mexicola

1.Finns★★★★★
Open until 12:00
Sunset Club by the Sea is famous among old Internet users. It has the feeling of wine pool and meat forest, but it is not as fun as Xiaohongshu claims. The songs played are the kind of people who played in China ten years ago. The most fun time is probably between 6 and 9 o'clock in the evening. When you go to the swimming pool, you must wear a swimsuit before you can enter. It is basically a bikini. If there is no sofa, there is no admission fee and no offset.
Note: You can only buy wine by credit card!

2. Mexicola (Seminyak store)★★★★★
Open until 1:00
I strongly recommend it! ! The most fun nightclub I have ever played in Bali! ! The songs played are all catchy European and American pop! ! Basically everyone can sing along! The cleaning guy is also very interesting and will play with everyone! And this place is slightly brighter than ordinary nightclubs, which means we are no longer afraid that no one can see our graceful dance! We were dancing one night and a dozen people came over to strike up a conversation. The place is generally more attractive and there are almost no locals. There is a big stage in the middle and everyone dances directly on the stage and dining table. There is no need for tickets and you can just walk in. Now I am leaving Canggu. But I plan to go back in a few days just to have a dance. The disadvantage is that it closes too early.

3. La favela★★★★
Open until 3:00
I don’t know why the nightclubs here in Bali close very early. La Favela should be the last one open. We usually go to La Favela after Mexicola closes. There are many grabs at the door to attract people, but the walking distance is the one I have been to most times in Seminyak. There are three floors in the nightclub. The first floor is so crowded that you can hardly walk. The second floor is less crowded but there are no people dancing. The third floor is for techno. You can come up on the first floor to wash your ears when you are tired from dancing. The advantage is that the music is catchy and catchy. The big disadvantage is that there are so many local little potatoes that it’s difficult to find handsome guys. This restaurant is for girls. No tickets for boys. It’s like 150k. After 10:30, it’s a nightclub. Before 9:30, it’s a restaurant. It was the first time my friend and I ate here without knowing that we were arrested at 9:30. I was kicked out because they had to remove the tables to play in the nightclub. Just come after 10:30.

4. Vault★★★★
The specific opening hours are 3/4 o'clock. It's an underground restaurant. There is a marketing agent on IG who directly messaged me privately on the guest list and requested to arrive before 12:00. However, when we arrived after 11 o'clock, almost no one left and then saw me elsewhere. The story posted by a friend sounds good. The music is mainly hip-hop and there will be a hip-hop battle. Many black brothers like hip-hop. You can go there. Generally, the people are relatively young. If you are not on the guest list, you will need tickets.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Review of TOP4 nightclubs in Bali, Finns, Vault, La favela, Mexicola