Victoria Ricardo Publish time 2024-5-27 03:26

Gorgeous Bali! The world's most popular tourist destination for one-night stands

Bali is known as one of the "50 places you must visit in life" and is also a vacation destination that Chinese people yearn for. I follow the travel agency and usually go to South Bay first, where I can leisurely stroll, play in the water, and also visit some local places. Style services, such as trying a beach massage, letting professionals braid your hair, or paddling a banana boat for a peaceful and romantic experience...

The beautiful scenery is overwhelming, I just lament that we met so late

Kuta area is one of the favorite places for tourists. It has a bustling business scene and beautiful beaches that are not lonely. There are specialty shops one after another, selling various handicrafts and souvenirs.

Not only does Bali have beautiful and charming natural scenery, but it is also world-famous for its rich and colorful culture and social customs. The Balinese classical dance is elegant and colorful. It has a unique position in the world of dance art. It is also a bright and unique flower in Indonesian folk dance. Among them, the lion and sword dance is the most representative.

Near Niaomu, there is a square thousand-year-old cave called the Elephant Cave. The cave is only two to three meters deep and has lifelike statues of gods carved inside. There are four famous stone statues on Gawei Mountain, and there are five other shrines standing in front of the big stone statues; halfway up the mountain is the Presidential Palace of Pasirang.

Countless bars and cafes allow you to enjoy the leisurely seaside experience in the afternoon or evening.

Bali residents hold nearly 200 religious festivals every year, and every festival is filled with singing and dancing. Due to the various customs in Bali, the scenery is very beautiful. Therefore, it also enjoys many nicknames, such as "Island of Gods", "Island of Devil", "Romans Island", "Island of Beauty", "Island of Paradise", "Island of Magic", etc. In the natural sciences, in 1869, the biologist Wallace also discovered that Bali is the "terminus" of the Asian continent. Typical Asian animals are distributed until this point, and to the east is only Lombok, which is separated by a strait with a width of less than 40 kilometers. , the animal belongs to Oceania species. Therefore, Bali is a famous tourist destination.

Next we will go to Ubud, which is known as the "cultural heart" of Bali. It is located in the green grassland and is a place full of idyllic countryside scenery. Many artists and dancers gather here. The most distinctive art is batik. There is a dedicated batik village to visit. If you like, the craftsmen will also improvise a pattern on your clothes.

KUTA is a great place, you must go, and you must bargain hard. Salon, it is more cost-effective to buy small items here. It’s also okay if you’re interested in local clothing. Don’t look at how much they are asking for this thing, but look at how much you are willing to pay for this thing. GENEVA is not as good as expected, and the road is quite far. To the north of KUTA, a taxi generally costs around RP33,000. It's a wholesale market, and the stuff is rough and dirty. Prices for small commodities are average, and because it is a market, no counter-offers are allowed, and a 10% consumption tax is added. If you want to buy a larger wood carving, the price is cheaper. NUSA DUA is a high-end hotel area, so I didn’t go shopping.

There are many things in front of Tanah Lot Temple, but not much time is given for shopping. You can make good counteroffers, but sometimes they fail. The thing that bothers me is a flying zodiac. The asking price is RP50,000, and the offer is RP30,000/2 pieces. The other party said RP20,000. After rejecting the offer, I never bought it again. The DFS in the city is worth a visit. Cosmetics are relatively cheap, and the local handicrafts are of good quality, and the price is cheaper than the airport DFS. Airport DFS allows for counter-offering, which I didn't expect. DFS must definitely use U.S. dollars for settlement, because the prices there are all in U.S. dollars. Although RP can be used, the exchange rate is extremely low, and each store uses a different exchange rate.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Gorgeous Bali! The world's most popular tourist destination for one-night stands