Emmanuel Publish time 2024-5-27 03:30

La Favela, a must-visit bar in Bali, has hidden features and 10 bars with different themes.

As an alcoholic, I checked into the number one bar in my life tonight: La Favela. This is an immersive theater bar with a magic forest theme. There are about ten bars with different themes, classified by the type of base liquor: whiskey, tequila, gin, etc. Different bar counters have different styles and decorations. For 300k Indonesian rupiah per person, there are more than 20 cocktails at any bar from 8 to 10 o'clock. You can order and drink as much as you want, and the products are unique.

It is recommended that you stay at each bar for half an hour, and you can order all at once in advance. You don’t need to order after finishing your drink. If you have a good drinker, you can directly ask the bartender to mix all the cocktails for you. I drank more than a dozen cocktails that night. The bar has three floors, a large theater-like experience, as if you are in a theme park, the scenery is carefully designed beyond imagination, and the atmosphere is explosive. After eleven o'clock, the party mode starts, and everyone has a blast. It truly breaks through my imagination of bars. It is an absolute bar ceiling level and an absolute paradise for drunkards.

Pages: [1]
View full version: La Favela, a must-visit bar in Bali, has hidden features and 10 bars with different themes.