Elizabeth Baker Publish time 2024-5-27 21:46

Hanoi erotic massage Tokyo Massage experience, sauna, mandarin duck bath, massage, sex

I went to Tokyo Massage, an erotic massage parlor in Hanoi, at around 2pm. The shop is next to a river. I took the stairs upstairs and sat down on the sofa. A waiter brought me a price list. There are 3 packages (same as above), and I chose the 90-minute package. In this store, customers can choose a young lady through photos or be assigned by a waiter. If the customer is not satisfied with the young lady, they can change the young lady. I asked the waiter to select a girl, and after paying 1.2 million VND, the waiter took me to the massage room. The interior is very spacious, with a sauna, bathtub and bed.

The lady knocked on the door and came in. She was tall, well-proportioned, with a pretty face and a cute look. I am very satisfied with the lady, selected. Her name is Tram, she's new and a bit introverted. According to the lady's order, I went to the sauna while she filled the bathtub with water. After the sauna, the lady and I got into the bathtub together, and the lady helped us wash ourselves.

After washing, I went to bed. I lay down on my stomach and the lady started to massage me. The massage technique was good. After a regular massage, the lady smeared massage oil on my back and her breasts and started a B to B massage. Then she put hot water in her mouth and licked all over my back. This licking method was very comfortable. I changed to lying on my back, and just like before, the lady performed a B to B massage, then put hot water in her mouth and started licking my breasts. Then, the lady started to play the flute, and finally changed to 69 poses, until the cannon was fired. The lady's service was good and I was very satisfied. I said goodbye to the lady and left the store.

The lady I played with was young, cute, and attentive. There are 20 girls registered in the store, and more than 10 people attend work every day. The store is clean and tidy, and the waiters are friendly. Choose the 90-minute package, which costs 1.2 million VND. You can steam in the sauna, take a bath with the lady, receive massage with oil and oral sex, which is very cost-effective.

"Store Information"
Store name: Tokyo Massage;
Nightclub Category: Erotic Massage;
Address: maps.app.goo.gl/1TuRn4XvAkyxymP88;
combo:
1.70 minutes, sauna, bathtub, massage oil massage, masturbation, 950,000 VND;
2.90 minutes, sauna, bathing with the lady, massage oil massage, oral sex (one shot), 1.2 million VND;
3. 120 minutes, sauna, bathing with the lady, massage with massage oil, oral sex (twice), 1.6 million VND.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hanoi erotic massage Tokyo Massage experience, sauna, mandarin duck bath, massage, sex