Creatbot_jaMa Publish time 2024-5-27 21:44

Hanoi erotic massage shop NaRu Massage, massage, mandarin duck bath, blow job

【Shop】NaRu Massage
【Address】goo.gl/maps/hEWHAWQUN5ygzBjw7.
【Date】2024.05
Massage, bathing with the lady, and masturbation 1.2 million Dong

This time I checked out NaRu Massage, an erotic massage parlor in Hanoi. After entering the store, the waiter introduced the service price. The standard service is 1 million VND; bathing with the lady is 1.2 million VND. I chose the bathing with the lady package for 1.2 million VND. The store has clear prices and no tipping required.

After paying the fee, I received a bottle of mineral water, and the male waiter took me upstairs. As soon as I got out of the elevator, I saw two ladies in camisole walking around. The waiter took me to a single room and carefully introduced how to use the indoor sauna. The room is relatively spacious, but the lighting is dim. There is a steam sauna on one side and a bathtub on the other. Soon, the lady knocked on the door and came in. She greeted me with a smile on her face.

The lady can speak some English. The lady asked me to take off my clothes and go to the sauna first. I sat on the chair and started to use the sauna while the lady filled the bathtub with water. After 10 minutes, the lady called me out of the sauna. The lady is naked, with fair skin, a plump body, and a pair of big breasts that are bright and straight, very sexy. The two of them got into the bathtub together and washed each other's bodies.

The lady helped me wash my body carefully; while I said I was washing my body, in fact it was mainly about making waves and touching her lower body. Enjoy thoroughly and then go to bed. I lay on my stomach first, and the lady started to massage... Then I remembered that this was a massage parlor. The lady dripped massage oil all over my back and massaged me with her breasts. The lady's breasts were very elastic and felt wonderful when massaged. I became very excited.

I lay on my back and the lady started kissing my whole body, ears, neck, nipples, belly, thighs and other body parts with her mouth. Then, the lady climbed on top of me and massaged me with her lower body. Finally, she lay next to me, licking my nipples and masturbating for me until I ejaculated, leaving my hands full of semen. Afterwards, the two took a shower together. Final battle.

I went downstairs and said goodbye to the male waiter in the store. The two male waiters are both sunny, outgoing, gentle and enthusiastic. After meeting each other again, I exited the massage parlor. The price/performance ratio here is incredible, and I like the service here very much. I know I will definitely be returning for a return visit.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hanoi erotic massage shop NaRu Massage, massage, mandarin duck bath, blow job