Glenn Jerry Publish time 2024-5-28 03:01

Hanoi, a treasure chill travel destination in Southeast Asia, the Lantern Sea in Hoi An Ancient Town is super beautiful

Vietnam is my new Southeast Asian treasure chill travel destination!
Every day in Vietnam is so comfortable! It feels more casual and relaxed than Thailand!
Hanoi’s cultural customs, Da Nang’s coastal flavor, Hoi An’s lantern sea, and Nha Trang’s coconut groves
After a week of lying comfortably and leisurely in Vietnam, I fell deeply in love with Vietnam🇻🇳
If you haven’t been to Vietnam yet, I highly recommend you go

Recommended travel routes in Vietnam
Domestic - Hanoi - Da Nang - Hue - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Mui Ne - Dalat - Ho Chi Minh
1. Da Nang-Hue-Hoi An: It is recommended to charter a car in Da Nang for one-day round trip.
2. Nha Trang - Mui Ne - Dalat: It is recommended to take a bus from Nha Trang, which takes about 4 hours one way. There are also day trips from Nha Trang to Mui Ne
3. Hanoi - Da Nang - Nha Trang (Da Lat) - Ho Chi Minh: It is recommended to fly directly. There are many flights to and from every day. Air tickets are generally 30-40 US dollars. Overnight buses are not recommended. It takes too long and is slightly less safe.

Coffee lover's paradise
It’s no exaggeration to say that there is a coffee shop every three steps in Vietnam, especially in Hanoi
I didn’t expect that Vietnam’s coffee culture is so strong. Everyone likes to sit on the street and drink coffee.
It’s really chilling! And the price of coffee is really cheap, basically just over 10 yuan.
However, Vietnamese coffee likes to add condensed milk and is generally very sweet. If you don’t like sweetness, you can drink traditional coffee.

Lantern sea in Hoi An ancient town
I have been fascinated by the night view of the ancient town of Hoi An for a long time. I wore Ao Dai and sat on the lantern boat floating in the sky.
There are river lanterns floating on the river, and there are coconut groves with lanterns hanging all around and on both sides.
It’s really super dreamy!

It costs US$10 per person to stay in a sunroom and ocean view room with two breakfasts.
The prices in Vietnam really surprised me, especially the hotels!
In Da Nang and Nha Trang, you only need a hundred or so to stay in a formal independent hotel by the sea with double buffet breakfast. There is an infinity swimming pool with a full sea view on the roof.

Achieving the freedom of cabbage-priced lobsters in Vietnam
Freedom of seafood is really easy to achieve in Vietnam, and the Son Tra Night Market in Da Nang is amazing!
There are three large lobsters for just over a hundred yuan, as well as a seafood platter with many prawns, octopus, oysters, and razor clams.
Half grilled and half hotpot, you can eat a full lobster for only 60 to 70 yuan per person!

The blue coastline is shining and healing
Da Nang has the world's top 6 most beautiful My Khe Beach, with clear water and fine sand. The beach is very white and soft. The sea here is very suitable for surfing.
The sea in Nha Trang is very gentle, and it’s super comfortable to drink coconuts and ride a motorcycle on the beach! You can also take a day trip to the sea for 260 yuan, and you can also experience the dirtiest hot spring "mud bath"

Vietnamese food is really addictive
I don’t like noodles, but I fell in love with noodles every day in Vietnam! Vietnamese beef noodle and chicken noodle are so delicious!
Vietnamese food is also very popular, unlike Thai food, which some people are unable to accept.
‼ ️Vietnam essential travel guide
1. It is recommended to apply for another paper signature in advance and go through customs smoothly without any tip.
2. Buy data phone cards online in advance, it is cheap and convenient
3. We recommend BIDV banks to withdraw Vietnamese dong from local ATMs. There is no local handling fee and the exchange rate is beautiful.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hanoi, a treasure chill travel destination in Southeast Asia, the Lantern Sea in Hoi An Ancient Town is super beautiful