Verne Gardner Publish time 2024-5-29 01:40

Tsim Sha Tsui: Cantonese-style tea restaurant Yun Shan Hotel is back in fashion 圓山飯店

Drinking morning tea is probably one of the things that can slow down the pace of life in Hong Kong. I followed a local friend to a restaurant he often visited. 80% of the diners in the restaurant are older people. It is located in Tsim Sha Tsui and not far from the West Kowloon High Speed ​​Rail Station. I went straight here after getting off the high speed rail!

Traditional dim sum paper menu, you must try this Typhoon Shelter Fried Crab. The crab meat is super thick. The Typhoon Shelter method is never boring. The snow-white and delicate crab meat seems to melt on my tongue. Two baskets of dim sum are a must for morning tea!

The shrimp dumpling skin is thin and the filling is rich. The shrimp meat tastes crispy and chewy. The chicken feet are soft and glutinous and easy to remove from the bone. It is a classic taste! In the end, I found that the roast duck soup noodles ordered by my friend surprised me. After biting the roast duck skin, the fat is released in the mouth, and the taste buds explode~

Store name: Yuanshan Fusion Cuisine
Address: 1st and 2nd Floor, Cheung Lee Commercial Building, 25 Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui Exit B1, five minutes walk
Business hours: 12:00-20:00

Pages: [1]
View full version: Tsim Sha Tsui: Cantonese-style tea restaurant Yun Shan Hotel is back in fashion 圓山飯店