Eileen Aldridge Publish time 2024-5-31 15:40

Free check-in at Singapore's Supertree Grove, a wonderland resembling Avatar

Outside the Gardens by the Bay, you can enjoy the magnificent view of the Supertree Grove without a ticket. The best photo location is shown in Figure 4. The best photo is taken on the second floor! If you want a different experience, you can also buy a 12 SGD ticket to the Skyway, where you can also take beautiful photos.

Light Show: The best place to watch the light show is also the place in Figure 4. You don't need to reserve a spot long in advance, nor do you need to bring a mat. You just need to find an open space 15 minutes in advance to lie down or sit down and watch. The light show will start in the evening. There are 18 trees in the Supertree Grove, each about 16 stories high, which is magnificent! And the color of the light will keep changing! During the show, there will be music, spotlights and lighting effects, making people feel like they are in a fantasy world like "Avatar"! Every photo taken will be unique, and it is free to watch, so I recommend you to visit! Especially at dusk, you can take pictures of different effects between day and night! The light show time is 19:45 and 20:45 every night.

The Supertree Grove has 18 trees, each about 16 stories high, that start to light up in the evening, and the colors of the lights keep changing. During the show, there is music, spotlights and lights, giving people the illusion of being in the fantasy world of "Avatar"! Every photo is unique, and it's free to watch, so I strongly recommend coming to visit! Especially at dusk, you can take pictures of different day and night effects! The light show time is 19:45 and 20:45 every night.

This place is so cool! I think you will find your own unique experience at the Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Free check-in at Singapore's Supertree Grove, a wonderland resembling Avatar