Omar Whyet Publish time 2024-5-14 05:47

Komodo National Park|Pink Romantic Girl’s Heart Holy Land 200 nautical miles east of Bali

📍Komodo National Park

Flores Island (Flores Islands) is located in eastern Indonesia, near 200 nautical miles east of Bali. This time we took a liveaboard tour to Komodo National Park, which is located in the Flores Islands. Komodo National Park is located more than three hundred kilometers east of Bali, between the larger islands of Sumbawa and Flores. The entire national park includes the west coast of Flores, Komodo Island, Padar Island, Rinca Island, and 26 other small islands.

Travel season: May to September is the dry season in Komodo, which is the best season to visit. January to April is the rainy season, which is not suitable for going to sea. (I personally recommend starting in the summer, you can see the matcha green as far as the eye can see; the yellow grass in autumn is still not as shocking as the matcha green in summer) Accommodation: Due to Komodo’s The scenic spots are scattered on various small islands. To visit the scenic spots, you can choose a liveaboard with a more reasonable price and less rush for time, or live in Labuan Bajo and go out to sea every day to reach the scenic spots you want to visit. How to get there: There are direct flights to Labuan Bajo from Jakarta, Lombok and Bali.

📍Pink Beach (Pink Beach)
There are 4 pink beaches in Komodo. Basically, liveaboards go to new pink beach and long pink beach. The pinkest one is called Sarai. When everyone sets out, they must strongly urge to go to new pink beach and Sarai. In the end, we had a strong regret not to go to Sarai, but were taken to a long pink beach that was not pink at all. I am responsible for making strategies, so I feel sorry for my little friend.

▼All the pictures below were taken at new pink beach. As for long pink beach, just let it go..

▲The pink beach The secret is that the red coral in the picture above washed ashore and dispersed into pink particles.

📍TakaMakassar (light pink trailing)
To the naked eye, Taka Makassar still has a beautiful light pink color on the outside. Unfortunately, the pink color is too light and cannot be seen in the photo. come out. But it doesn’t stop us from loving this island. The two small white dots in the picture were put up by tourists other than us, an American couple. The American couple very romantically set up two large white Moroccan-style umbrellas on the island. They sat on the sun loungers and drank coconut milk. I instantly felt that I had wandered in by mistake.

▲ American vacation: lying down

▲Every shot is a mirror of the sky

📍MantaAlley (Manta Point)
Manta Alley, as its name suggests, is Manta Ray A gathering place for bathing. You can see swarms of manta rays here. It was truly spectacular to see a manta ray of this size and size for the first time.

▲The cute and cute Manta Ray is really cute. Such a beautiful blue planet, thank you for bringing the aerial camera.

📍Padar Island (Padar Island)
Padar is a volcanic island with four bays and an iconic attraction in Komodo National Park. It takes a while to climb up to this island, but it's really worth it to see such beautiful views.

▲ Padar is getting brighter soon. If it comes in summer, this will be a large patch of matcha green scenery, very charming! (It’s a little regretful, I hope I have the chance to see the green Padar)

▲Another check-in and photo spot

📍 KelorIsland
Kelor Island is the closest to the departure port of Labuan Bajo, about 30 minutes away, and is the first must-visit attraction for most people visiting Komodo. Looking back, its scenery is not the most beautiful, but as the first stop, it really surprised me. I never imagined that the islands in Indonesia are so beautiful!

📍Komodo Island
Speaking of Komodo, the most famous thing is not the volcanic lake or diving point, but the unique Komodo dragon. Komodo National Park currently has two islands where you can see the prehistoric giant Komodo dragon. They are Komodo Island and Rinca Island respectively, and the locals will call them "The Dragon". Komodo National Park was actually established to conserve the world's largest lizard, the closest relative of the dinosaurs.

▲Many people come to Komodo to see dragons, but I am particularly afraid of this hairless, cold-blooded animal. Farewell now...

📍Kanawa Island
Kanawa is not actually included in the national park. It is a private island with a hotel with about 20 independent simple rooms, which is called the Little Maldives. What is more worth visiting in Kanawa than the island is the large clear coral reef and fish near the island.

📍Labuan Bajo
As the most important port connecting Komodo and the only one with an airport City, this should be a must-stop when visiting Flores and Komodo. If I have time, I really hope to stay a few more days, spend some time in Flores, and then go see the three-color volcanic lake in the west of Flores. Flores is not just Komodo, there are many things worth seeing. Although we only stayed for half a day, we drank the best coffee in the entire Indonesian trip and tasted delicious seafood in the night market.

▲Green Hill Cafe is the best coffee in my entire trip to Indonesia.

▲The Indonesian meat crabs are so outstanding that they even outshine the lobsters at the same table. The picture above is the big meat crab I had again in Jakarta.

Komodo, as well as Flores, have many hidden beauties. Indonesia is really a country worth visiting. I hope that next time I have the opportunity, I can play Indonesia again.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Komodo National Park|Pink Romantic Girl’s Heart Holy Land 200 nautical miles east of Bali