Larry Louisa Publish time 2024-6-1 04:32

Happy Paradise Pattaya Nightlife, Visit Five Nightclubs in One Night

I only stayed in Pattaya for one night, but it was very efficient and enjoyable! I declare that Pattaya will be my happy hometown in the future! First of all, I want to say that going to nightclubs in Pattaya is really cost-effective! You can stay for a night with a bottle of beer or soft drink, which can be solved with 10 US dollars! My friend and I mainly went to five nightclubs in one night. There are also adventures in Pattaya, which will be discussed later! The first three are all on the walking street, the fourth is on the male model street, and the fifth is in another place.

1. Republic
The DJs in this store are very good, and they are all the top 100 in the world. There are two floors. Most of them are Europeans and Americans. It’s also very happy to rock by yourself. I took the picture from the second floor.
We each ordered a bottle of beer.

2. Pin up
This is a go go bar. For those who don’t understand, I will explain that you can take it away.
There are three groups of girls in it, topless, and each girl has a number plate. They take turns to stand on the platform and wait to be called. I may be one of the few women in the store.
We sat for a while and ordered a bottle of soda each. A Taiwanese guy sitting next to us said Panda was not bad either, so we headed to the next stop.

3. Panda
This is a nightclub opened by Chinese in Pattaya. If you go there at 2 a.m., you have to queue up. I queued for about 15 minutes, and went in. One person ordered soda, and I ordered Coke. I left after a while because I didn't feel like it. On the way out, a young lady stopped me and asked me to drink a shot. She said, "You look so Tokyo!" Haha, I hugged her when I left. Ah, I will always love the young ladies in this world!

4. Toy boys in Male Model Street
When we arrived at Male Model Street at around 3 a.m., this store was closed.
But! Note the but! A male model guy in this store (Figure 7) didn't speak Chinese very well, and said that this store was closed, and there was another male model store open. If we wanted, he could drive us there to play. So, my friend and I happily got on his car, and his friend (Figure 8) was also with us, who was also super handsome and cute! We went to the next male model shop together!

5. Eleven
There were many acquaintances and friends of the young man in the new male model shop. After saying hello, they started to drink with us. My friend and I were quite bored, so some of the young man’s friends (Picture 9 and Picture 10) came over to drink with us, dancing and playing rock-paper-scissors. We were so happy!
Many bar staff also came over to drink with us. We bought a bucket of wine, and after the day ended, I found out that the young man also bought a bucket.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Happy Paradise Pattaya Nightlife, Visit Five Nightclubs in One Night