Murray Bill Publish time 2024-6-1 14:00

Skyline Luge Experience in Sentosa, Singapore, the only luge in Southeast Asia

To be honest! The last time I came here was two or three years ago. I only slid once at that time, and it became the top 1 must-do in Sentosa in my mind! After the first time, I always wanted to play it for the second time, so this time I went to the island without hesitation and chose this Skyline Luge. It really has a perfect experience. Let me go! !

Singapore Sentosa Skyline Slope Luge
Opening hours: 11:00-21:30
🩵How to get there: Take the subway to the 3rd floor of vivo city (Yifeng City), then take the train to the terminal beachstation, walk 100m to the right after exiting the station, and you will reach the ticket office.

This is the only slope slide in Southeast Asia. You can only experience it in Singapore! The operation of the slide is very simple and the speed can be controlled by yourself. But I am addicted to it. I rushed faster and faster...sliding down the slope of the forest all the way, it was super exciting! After one lap, I want to do another lap. Hahaha. If I want to play again, I have to climb the mountain again. If there is an aerial chairlift, I don’t have to climb the mountain with my feet~ I can also enjoy the beautiful scenery of Sentosa.

After the slope car slides into the mountain trail, there are different arrows to guide to different routes. There are 4 lines in total:
Blue line Dragon: 688m long (long runway, it’s very cool to watch the sunset)
Green line expedition: 658m long (many curves, very exciting)
Red line kupu kupu: 638m long (few curves, low difficulty)
Orange line jungle: 628m long (shortest line, fast speed)

The skyline chairlift is also a great experience. The whole family can do a chairlift together. The fully open chairlift is more comfortable, not as limited as the cable car, and you can also take pictures of the sea view in the distance, especially the golden coastline at sunset. It’s so beautiful! ! !
Process: Follow the signs, choose a helmet, and slide down the mountain
Slide (5 minutes), take the aerial chairlift up the mountain (5 minutes) This counts as one lap! Buy 3 rounds and you can play 3 times back and forth~

Ticket purchase:
165+ per person
You can play three times on the sled and chairlift (there are also two or four trips to choose from, it will be unsatisfying if you choose less!)

I have some tips!!

1. It is recommended to buy tickets in advance. Sometimes you can’t get a queue on site. Remember to make an appointment for a specific time after buying online
2. There will be snapshot cameras on the chairlift and sled! Be decent when you encounter a camera prompt
3. Before each sitting on the chairlift, you must rescan the order QR code. It is more convenient for everyone to take a screenshot~

Pages: [1]
View full version: Skyline Luge Experience in Sentosa, Singapore, the only luge in Southeast Asia