Sherry Sander Publish time 2024-6-1 18:04

Just checked out in Singapore!! Share the hotel collection where I stayed for four nights

I really fall in love with this garden country again and again. I took advantage of my free time to go to Singapore for a five-day and five-night trip. I stayed at the Life Hotel in Singapore for $150 per person. It is assumed that two people traveled together.

Share the evaluation of three hotels I stayed in Singapore:

1. Pan Pacific Orchard
Price: about 2000 in the off-season/tax included
Environment: As shown in Figure p1-8/the environment is perfect, Oasis Edition Hotel
Supplies: Full set of Diptyque
Room type: Balcony room is recommended/the balcony is super large and you can see the panoramic hotel

Other notes
Breakfast combines Chinese and Western + local food
The gym and swimming pool are worth going to, a whole holiday feeling
The hotel basically requires English communication! If it is inconvenient, you can use a translator

2. Carlton City Hotel
Price: about 1279/off-season tax included
Environment: classic business-style old five-star
Room type: Deluxe room is enough/the space is very suitable/with bay window
Other notes
Although it is an old five-star, the interior is very new/the room is also large!

Many hotel employees understand Chinese! The Indian guy has a very good service attitude.
It is not recommended to book breakfast with this hotel/there are food courts all around downstairs.
The location is very convenient/near CBD and not far from Marina Bay.
Across the street is the fairprice 24-hour supermarket where you can buy souvenirs.

3. Mondrian Singapore Duxton Hotel.
Price: around 1,300/tax included in the off-season.
Environment: very new/the rooftop pool is very high-end and suitable for viewing the city skyline.
Room type: ordinary barrier-free room is enough/rooms in Singapore are generally small.

Other precautions.
A hotel with many Europeans and Americans.
There may be a very lively bar in the early morning on weekends.
The surrounding convenience is beyond words/there is a Korean street downstairs.
There are small bars on the roadside until night, which is very suitable for chilling.
The hotel rooftop pool needs to be booked! It is worth paying for the CBD skyline.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Just checked out in Singapore!! Share the hotel collection where I stayed for four nights