Charles Woolf Publish time 2024-6-2 16:12

Italian restaurant fine dining 04 in Jakarta|Casa Cuomo, ranked among the top 50 in the world

Indonesia's only Italian restaurant ranked in the top 50 in the world (No. 29). When we came this time, most of the people eating in the restaurant were Europeans and Americans, which shows that it should be very authentic~

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
There are three floors in total. The first floor is an open hall, the second floor is a small private room, and the third floor is a rooftop bar. There are often live performances at night, which is very chill~ It is recommended that you book a seat on the third floor. Compared with the slightly noisy first floor and the hidden second floor, the breeze and jazz band performance on the third floor at night make people more comfortable.

🌟🌟🌟🌟
The overall service is very good. The only point that deducts points is that we brought a bottle of red wine and were not allowed to drink it. We also disagreed with paying the corkage fee, but it is also understandable! This time I came to help my friend celebrate his birthday. The store owner was very enthusiastic to help receive the cake and finally everyone sang together to send blessings. It was still very touching. (It won't make people feel like they're dying like Haidilao)

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Very authentic Italian food, but it's a bit salty because it's too authentic, so I need to deduct a bit for Cantonese people, hahaha.
Recommended raw pork slices, served with special cream, very suitable for drinking.
Special tableside pasta, made in a cheese bowl, with a very mellow cheese taste.
By the way, remember to try amaretto, an Italian bitter apricot wine that is hard to find in Indonesia.

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Overall, the price is acceptable. This time we didn't order steak, but only had pasta, pizza, salad, dessert, and drank some wine. The cost per person for two people is less than 500 RMB (about 1 piece), and such products and services are worth the price!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Italian restaurant fine dining 04 in Jakarta|Casa Cuomo, ranked among the top 50 in the world