Nina Mc Carthy Publish time 2024-6-2 16:22

I recommend the 4 best restaurants in Jakarta. I have tried each one myself.

Chaoshan Wei tells you how delicious Jakarta is! Go to these restaurants to eat, you will miss them when you come back

Restaurant Name: warong leko (favorite)
CP L3 exit the elevator and turn right
Eat I've had it N times, it's so fragrant, I recommend dry-frying the oxtail. The beef tendons are better in the soup, and the dried collagen is more sticky to the teeth. Grilled steaks are average, but dry-fried steaks are a no-no.

Restaurant Name: cinnabon cinnamon rolls
CP underground towards Soho
Be sure to eat it when it’s hot, it’s fragrant and crispy. If you eat it by yourself, it’s considered a mini. The three of us can eat the big one without getting tired

Restaurant Name: bornga BBQ
If you want the local beef horns, choose the local family, they can help you grill the horns. The horns are self-service for a limited time, and you don’t want the pork. Choose the original flavor, the spicy flavor is delicious, not too spicy at all. There is also a Japanese restaurant that I forgot the name...the barbecues are good in several restaurants

Restaurant Name: sentosa seafood
After eating the local chain food stall-bandar djakarta, I feel like I am cheating other places. People, if you want to try the Indonesian taste (Indonesians like it), you can go there. I would recommend the one that real Indonesian Chinese prefer - little bahari (muara karang).

If you want to eat in Sentosa, which is suitable for the tastes of Chinese and Chaoshan people, you can order takeout from Crab. The cost of taking a taxi and taking out food is about the same. I order once a week on average. The creamy flavor is a must-try. That’s delicious on the plate! Indonesians don’t like to eat shellfish and snails very much. They are very cheap and the portion is not large, so you can order double portions (don’t order mussels in any restaurant, they are too old and not delicious). You can choose boiled shrimps, and pepper crabs are also okay. It tastes better than the one in Bali.

Pages: [1]
View full version: I recommend the 4 best restaurants in Jakarta. I have tried each one myself.