Claire Thomas Publish time 2024-5-15 03:26

Strategies for staying safe in Bali in June without hotel reservations for great food

Bali requires a visa on arrival. It is very simple. It costs 35 US dollars (it is best to have cash. RMB, sgd, and aud can be exchanged for equivalent values. There is a 3% handling fee for swiping your card.) You may receive a tip when passing through customs. Customs I asked a lot of questions and the operation was slow and slow, resulting in a long waiting time (it is recommended to reserve an extra 2 hours to go through customs when catching a flight out of the island, because they are very slow to go through customs and the queues are long.) At the Grab counter outside the airport, they will help you take a taxi than taxis now. The asking price was cheap, but it was a trick. The driver stopped on the roadside to buy us a phone card, which cost 200,000 yuan for a 7GB data card. Later we found out that the ones outside were only selling for 50,000 yuan and had 30g of data traffic. The difference was really huge. Tips: Buy the card in advance and insert the card directly when you arrive at the port to take a taxi with Grab. (This way you won’t be scammed when taking a taxi or buying a card)

These are the photos taken at this sunset.

It is said that this hotel has 13 swimming pools, and I can’t take pictures of them all!

15/6-21/6 Six days and six nights, just like Australia, wearing a mask is not mandatory, right? This is in line with the joy of summer!

Exchange rate for visa fees!

Indonesia Airlines-Scot Singapore-Bali. Stayed throughout the trip: Rimba Resort by Ayana.

Make sure grab is genuine!

Rimba (my so-called first stop named after the hotel shuttle bus)

This orange is super unpalatable.

The hotel is located in Jimbaran area. It is very big inside and the backup is turned on every time you drive in. Check the box, then go in and drive a while to the hotel area. The welcome drink is super refreshing and delicious, and you fall into the tropics in a second. Then I ordered room service at 10:45PM, which cost about 560,000 Indonesian rupiah, which was directly deducted from the room rate reserved by the hotel, which was not expensive. (The exchange rate is about 1AUD=1SGD=10,000IDR, directly subtract 4 0s)

Sky Bar

About It’s 180,000 Indonesian rupiah per cup.

There is a swimming pool and bar above the rimba hotel. It’s also a great place to watch the sunset in the afternoon. But the swimming pool is very small, so I guess you can’t actually swim while taking photos.

Rock Bar(in the ayana hotel, which is the second stop)

It’s really beautiful, and watching the sunset is a must-have! But come back after 5 o'clock, otherwise the table above will burn you. Meal time requirements must be registered as a guest of the Ayana series of hotels before you can enter. (The food at rock bar is Japanese-style and exquisite, small and light. The price of drinks is about three times that of outside restaurants. But I still went there twice!)

Spa (I got off directly at the Ayana Hotel station and could see the signs and walked there. The latest reservation time is 7 o'clock.)

When checking in The hotel will give you a one-hour spa treatment, which uses water pressure acting on different parts to relax your nerves and help you lose weight? In the end, it was indeed 0.8kg lighter. The water was warm and there were many different currents in it that affected different parts of the human body. I stayed at each location in the swimming pool for 1 minute. I felt it was necessary to experience it once.

Villa (the third stop where the bus stops)

Is this the villa area in the hotel? It is the most expensive among the three hotels in the series. It is a stand-alone hotel with its own small swimming pool. I like modern (newly built) hotels, so after comparing the three hotels, Rimba is probably the one that suits me best (mainly because I can’t afford to live there). ). But the Villa Lawn Ocean Wooden House and so on are great for taking pictures.

H2o swimming pool (In the villa area, take the hotel shuttle bus to the fourth stop, and the third stop is the spa)

This is a big Internet celebrity hotel swimming pool. The water level is quite deep. It should be very refreshing to swim in real life, but many people just come to take pictures. When I went there, there was another Korean couple. Hit.

Kubu Beach (the fourth bus stop)

You can have a macro view of the connection between the cliff and the sea, and there is an elevator that goes up and down. You may be timid if you are afraid of heights. Of course, there are also beaches and rocks in the hotel area below.

Sami Sami (The Italian restaurant is in the Ayana Hotel)

There is a tradition There is a fireplace for baking pizza, and the pizza crust is super delicious, similar to Xinjiang naan, but with very little indentation (very Italian in a way~~).

ah yat restaurant Rimba Jimbaran bali

It is right in front of rimba, specializing in Cantonese cuisine. There are also some snacks and the like. I had roast duck, pot-roasted pork and stir-fried water spinach. All three were OK, but the stir-fried cabbage was unpalatable and had no taste at all. The price is quite affordable, the bill is 561,440 dong.

Grilled pork chop wahaha

Internet celebrity store is also very close to our hotel, about 20 minutes It's a short drive, but the grilled pork chops are really average, nothing special, the taste of sweet pork ribs in sauce. I found that many stores can't use mobile phones to swipe credit cards, you have to take cash or bank cards.

SeminyakSeminyak

The hair care oil that I bought is a specialty of Bali. The row of yellow ones is very high quality! Hair will be soft and silky. About 80,000

Omg, as soon as you leave the resort, the traffic is really bad, there is congestion, the air is still bad, there are many people, but everything is half the price. (Sure enough, the resort is here for vacation, and the outside world is real life.) This is the city center, with supermarkets and DFO all here. I didn’t see the specialty clothes recommended on the Internet, but there were quite a lot of massages.

Massage at a random shop on the roadside: the cheapest is 9,000, which is equivalent to 9 dollars an hour. It is really cheap.

Ubud Ubud

On the way to Ubud Palace, I was The driver took him to "buy" cat poop coffee. . . Dry! Cheated again!

Ubud Palace, night market and so on are all nearby, but it takes 2 hours to take a taxi from the hotel we stayed in. The main reason is not that the road is long, but the traffic jam is crazy.

Dirty Duck Rice Bebek Tepi Sawah Restaurant (in Ubud)

This In fact, it is also a restaurant operated by a resort hotel. The entrance is a large field with open-air seats. It is easy to get mosquitoes and rain when sitting outside in the evening, but the duck is really delicious! The most recommended is the crispy duck, which is fried to a very crispy texture and is very cheap. Many locals are eating it.

The above attractions are sorted by distance from rimba. The most enjoyable part of this trip is that I can go to two hotel (ayana+rimba) restaurants for buffet breakfast, one every other day. Although both have the same dishes, after eating for 6 days, I found that their iced latte is different, rimba It is ground immediately, and the ayana has been brewed beforehand. In general, wake up well and have breakfast. The itinerary is not deliberate. You can even hang out in the hotel and turn on the comfortable vacation mode~

rimba’s hotel pajamas are really good What a tropical feel. . Not bad.

Doing yoga on the balcony every morning🧘‍♀️bathing in the sunshine is casual and comfortable.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Strategies for staying safe in Bali in June without hotel reservations for great food