Kim Benson Publish time 2024-6-3 02:30

Take a city walk in Intramuros, Manila, Philippines

1. It is very difficult to apply for a Philippine visa at present. You can enter the country smoothly with a US visa or a multi-year Japanese visa.
2. Locals can speak English and communication is basically barrier-free.
3. Every dessert here is so delicious. . .
4. If you are in the Spanish Royal City, it is recommended to grab directly to the Manila Cathedral or the St. O’Martin Cathedral. After getting off the bus, there will be many local guides in horse-drawn carriages or rickshaws. It is recommended to find one. The price is generally 350 pesos for 30 minutes. You can bargain! I think it is worth finding one. He will explain it to you in detail so that you will not just be a cursory visit after you come here, and he will guide you where to take better photos.
5. There are historical marks left by World War II everywhere here. I happened to meet a couple holding a wedding at the Manila Cathedral. I saw that the venue next to the fortress was transformed into a golf course. The collision between history and modernity is really wonderful.
6 After the end, you can go to the 27th floor of the laybeaf hotel to enjoy the sunset and drink something to end the chill day

Pages: [1]
View full version: Take a city walk in Intramuros, Manila, Philippines