King Thoreau Publish time 2024-5-15 03:24

Who said food in Bali tastes bad? I was the first to refuse! The price is affordable for slum girls

There are no pitfalls, every one is delicious, highly recommended! The price is affordable for girls in slums, and the price/Very high performance ratio

Picture 1: Warung Happy Gen, located next to Kuta Dolphin. For the first time, I felt that crabs are really fragrant. Emma, ​​it is very suitable for Chinese tastes. Every dish tastes great.

Picture 2: Secret Garden Restaurant, I ate at a restaurant in the north near Rottweiler. The environment and service are very high-end, the taste is pretty good, and the soup is very delicious.

Picture 3: The dining bar of Gusde House and Villa Bali B&B. Pizza is 35RMB each. It doesn’t taste too good. We even added another one after we finished the meal. The mango juice is delicious. , must order.

Picture 4: Nook, a rice field restaurant, is surrounded by rice fields. The black burger is a must-try, and the banana milkshake is a must-try. It’s delicious and ice-cold.

Picture 5: Cubang Villing Resto, then on the way to Nusa Penida Island along the east route to the scenic spot, I saw the most crowded roadside restaurant. It didn’t have any pitfalls, and the taste was very nice.

Picture 6: SAPA by MeVui, a restaurant near Ubud Palace. I went to eat there twice. Don’t ask why, because it has a familiar taste, there is noodle soup, and the fried noodles are really good. eat.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Who said food in Bali tastes bad? I was the first to refuse! The price is affordable for slum girls