Janice Jane Publish time 2024-6-4 00:21

A guide to shopping in Tokyo for girls: Shimokitazawa: Go shopping with your bestie instead of dating

Writing requires a long period of selfless, immersive and lasting work. So it's already one o'clock and I don't feel hungry at all. The guide I’m going to give you today is a guide that I feel is very suitable for girls traveling alone or in groups after going to Tokyo for 10 times! Remember this is only suitable for girls, because boys always like electronic products and anime games. Giving them Akihabara is enough

First recommendation for the first series, Shimokita Ze, written as "Shimokitazawa" in Japanese:
Transfer to the blue "Odakyu Line" at Shinjuku Station and get off at Shimokitazawa Station
Take the pink "Keio Line" from Shibuya Station and get offKitazawa Station

Both lines can be reached directly , at "Shimokitazawa" station, there are express trains that only stop at two or three stops in 10 minutes; there are also regular trains that stop at all stops. Shimokitazawa is the best area voted by girls in Tokyo, but it is always under construction and the south exit is now closed. If you are a girl who has been there recently, just go out of the station from the north exit and start shopping. Before you even get out of the subway, you are attracted by the group of young, energetic and chattering girls in front of you. When you look up, you see: What the girl is holding in her hand is what we have been doing for the past three or four years. They sell a very good LV red ripple bucket bag. It is indeed a neighborhood that I, the shop owner, likes

The picture above is right after you walk out of the subway station. I think I took this photo very well. : This is Shimokitazawa, where the breath of youthful vitality is blowing against your face! Vending machines, train platforms... Scenes from Japanese dramas suddenly came into view. What's more important is the row upon row of small shops, which makes girls really want to stop.

To match the atmosphere, I immediately rushed into the convenience store and bought a matcha popsicle and took a standard photo. Check-in photo of Shimokitazawa. Alright, Minasans! Shimokitazawa is full of things that girls like to visit: second-hand stores, clothing stores, grocery stores, accessories stores, countless Internet celebrity cafes, dessert shops, restaurants, places to watch live performances... in short, everything that belongs to youth! All about passionate youth, I will give you enough here at once! Moreover, these shops in Shimokitazawa are scattered throughout the block. I pat my chest and say: You can’t finish shopping for three days and three nights without sleep.

First, let me give you a feel of the scene on the streets of Shimokitazawa: Teenagers who have just finished class come in groups carrying schoolbags to hunt for treasures in vintage stores

This store is very eye-catching. It sells frame glasses and sunglasses. Ray-Ban basically refunds more than 1,000 yuan after tax. I don’t know how much it sells in China, but I tried it and thought it was pretty good, so I bought it

I found that there are many, many, many optical shops in Shimokitazawa, probably because there are so many universities nearby. There is a huge demand for glasses and sunglasses among students. If you want to buy glasses, you can go shopping, because there are many independent hand-made brands, which are no worse than the first-line brands in terms of style and workmanship. The key price is quite suitable

Since there are many schools near Shimokitazawa, it feels a bit like Beijing Wudaokou. You will see a lot of Japanese speakers who are very good: blond girls with blue eyes speak Japanese, and the picture is really time-traveling

Be sure to buy second-hand clothes when you come to Shimokitazawa
Many people always have too many doubts about second-hand clothes and shoes. First of all, clothes and shoes are consumables. I have been making second-hand bags for four or five years, and the bags relatively retain their value, but clothes and shoes don't retain their value as long as they are worn, even once. AdvertisementGirls are welcome to add me on WeChat at the end of the article. We have consignment and exchange services; there are rules for the public account menu, please check it out

I personally have a strong sense of the 80s and 90s. I’m also quite resistant to vintage clothing from the era. Mainly, clothes with very obvious characteristics of the era are not easy to match and are not suitable for daily wear. But I really like some second-hand clothes, shoes, and accessories that are suitable for daily wear.

Recommend a second-hand store that is said to be very popular on Instagram: NYJ Exchange
A few Chinese-speaking girls at the door said excitedly: "It's super famous! ”

The store is very New York style. At first glance, I thought it was a dark art space for exhibitions. It has a semi-sunken industrial style, and the hangers are all iron racks. You can choose and try them yourself, and the prices are very clearly written. Basically every piece is a unique item, but this fitting room is very simple, just remember to add clips when changing clothes to prevent them from being exposed!

My set of clothes is very suitable for commuting and the quality is very good. I couldn’t believe my eyes and asked the store clerk specifically. The part-time girl is a Taiwanese girl who can speak Chinese: "That's right! A set is 1,512 yen (equivalent to 90 yuan in RMB)." I quickly swiped my card to pay. Because it was too dark inside, the basic cold industrial style looked pinkish in the photo. In fact, it was a super nice nude suit: top + pants! Isn’t it great value for money? The male clerks in this store are also super cool and handsome! Remember to pay with JCB or cash, not UnionPay or Alipay. Anyway, my UnionPay payment was not successful

This is not over yet, compared to NYJ’s period-inspired clothes. There are also some second-hand shops scattered on the streets, all of which are new models. For example, I really like to go shopping for second-hand pieces by Rei Kawakawa in Japan. This PLAYT-shirt cost more than 1,000 yuan when I went to IT in Hong Kong. I felt reluctant to part with it! Hahaha, I bought this second-hand piece for 282 yuan! Also, this multi-material white pleated skirt by Rei Kawakubo costs just over 1k. The actual texture is super good, but it looks like a very expensive skirt at first glance. I feel that next time I can just buy all the goods and sell them slowly, because the girls in the circle of friends are shouting: "I want it! I want it! I want it!"

Before and after helping customers shop The double-layered presbyopic camera bag and this LV belt are also worth it. The store clerk said they are cheap because they are too big, but they can be shortened by drilling holes! These are all trivial things that can be done for just a few dozen yuan when returning home

When you are tired of shopping, you can just find a restaurant to eat and watch the street scene. I like to order this "Toto" very much. You can order it as a side dish at an izakaya, which is usually available in stores, and also has cheese sandwiched between each slice of tomato.

This is half a portion of トマト, a refreshing and refreshing cold dish that is very suitable for summer

You also need to find a cafe to bask in the sun, I like it very much in Japan Order iced coffee. Because the clerk will bring you a cup of black coffee with water beads on it, and then a small can of milk and sugar! It’s wonderful to pour the milk in and watch it all come together!

Shimokitazawa is amazing. It perfectly combines modern fashion and retro tradition. You can see cool running boys on skateboards, rock and roll boys with cigarettes in their mouths and tattoos all over their bodies, and lace girls. You can also see Lolita cosplay girls in tutu skirts and parasols, and men in Showa-era yukata and geta. Time and space intersect and collide here, so the style of the shops is also the same. There are many century-old shops and many fashionable shops.

If you have enough time, it is recommended that you walk around the neighborhood so that you can see a more realistic Shimokitazawa. For example, this watch shop is much older than us.

I was attracted by Ultraman, Anpanman, and Pikachu in the window, and was pulled into memories.

This barber shop has a sense of era. I really want to go in and experience a haircut. The posters at the door also have a sense of era

Another feature of Shimokitazawa is the graffiti culture. You will see a lot of interesting graffiti. It feels really harmonious here, everything is just ok. Grandpas and aunts don’t sneer at rebellious teenagers. Here’s the next scene: I was at the door of a cool shop and watched the shop owner sitting and enjoying the cool air (two very cool boys with flowery arms and gold chains on their hands and necks) , he is the kind of rebellious teenager who basically pulls his child around and leaves when his parents see him.) Then an old lady with a hunched back pushing a cart passed by. The scene of a boy chatting with an old lady and chatting about home affairs couldn't be more beautiful. My Japanese is limited, but I still understand the word "热い". It probably means that the old lady said: "It's so hot today!" It starts with this: Balabala's neighbor's homely cooking The picture is so beautiful that I can't bear to look at it She sighed: "It's so damn hot!" Harmony!"

Shimokitazawa does not have the high-rise buildings and high-end department stores of Roppongi and Ginza. Here are small shops suitable for students. Consumption is also relatively close to the people. A basic set meal costs about 1,000 yen, which is about 50 or 60 yuan; coffee is basically 400 yen, which is 20 to 30 yuan! Of course, there are also some boutiques hidden away. Babies with a wealthy budget can buy some second-hand clothes such as Chanel, because it is really cheaper than Ginza, 3000-5000 for very beautiful coats and skirts.

If you come to Tokyo for three or four days, you can actually consider staying near Shibuya and Shinjuku. There are many hotels around 400. Although they are small, they are clean and tidy and have convenient transportation. Then I follow my little sisters and come to Shimokitazawa to check in every day, because there are really too many places to visit, and then spend the time here having afternoon tea and taking pictures in the sun. A vacation does not mean going to the Kaminarimon Gate of Sensoji Temple to take commemorative photos, nor does it mean running around shopping in Ginza; Instead, stop and waste this time with your favorite person and best friend

Seeing the kindergarten teachers on the road Pushing a cart of "little balls" is out of school! I just realized the time. I turned on my phone and saw: "It's already past six o'clock." So I packed up my bags and walked into the sunset of Shimokitazawa

-END—

I think Shimokitazawa is suitable for shopping with my favorite girlfriends; I want to experience the night next time I go to Tokyo Shimokitazawa; there are many bars to watch a live performance again.

Pages: [1]
View full version: A guide to shopping in Tokyo for girls: Shimokitazawa: Go shopping with your bestie instead of dating