Liz Ellis Publish time 2024-6-4 00:23

Tokyu Stay Hotel, Shinjuku East Side, 140 meters from Higashi Shinjuku Station

Hotel name: Tokyu Stay Hotel
Hotel address: Shinjuku East Side 2-3-24 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
140 meters from Higashi-Shinjuku Station (Fukutoshin Line, Toei Oedo Line)

Hotel advantages

①Good location, it is the main road of Shinjuku Sanchome, close to subway and bus, 10 minutes walk to Shinjuku Isetan, LOFT, beams, NEWoman, cocokara fine

②Good sound insulation, almost no noise from the corridor or next door (but because it is close to the main road, ambulances and police cars often pass by, and it is a bit noisy when the window is opened)

③ There is a washer-dryer and a bathtub. It is rare for a $100 hotel in Tokyo to have a bathtub

④There is a microwave and a small kitchen in the room. If you don’t want to eat out, you can cook a simple meal yourself

⑤The room is large and well-lit. The double room I booked is 25 square meters, with plenty of space for luggage and sundries. 25 square meters, my family, it is so hard to find a hotel with such a large room in Tokyo, and it is not expensive. The most important thing is that the hotel is very new. It opened in 2021, and the breakfast is also rich. This hotel has become my favorite. The hotel also has a terrace where you can rest. It is really great. The public space of the hotel is also spacious and bright. Although it is three-star, it is not inferior to five-star in my opinion.

Tips

The hotel does not provide free room cleaning, only towel replacement and garbage removal. If you mind, choose carefully.

There are mostly European and American guests. There is no Chinese front desk, but it does not affect the check-in efficiency. It depends on your own opinion.

In summary, if you don’t want to live in a cramped place, and want convenient transportation and a prosperous location, this is a very good choice

Pages: [1]
View full version: Tokyu Stay Hotel, Shinjuku East Side, 140 meters from Higashi Shinjuku Station