Mirabelle Back Publish time 2024-6-5 02:39

BeBu-Ya, a delicious Wagyu beef all-you-can-eat restaurant in Tokyo, can be booked on the official website and tabelog

You can make reservations in advance on the official website and tabelog! Make a reservation. I made a reservation more than half a month in advance. The three of us were actually arranged in a small private room!

Super delicious. The other Japanese food I had a few days ago was not to my taste. I felt that it was no different from the domestic ones (Osaka/Izakaya Yakitori/Chazuke/Ramen/Sushi, etc.), so today's wagyu was really a surprise! There are three price ranges for buffets to choose from. We chose the highest price (the most variety of food). Now the exchange rate is only about 330 per person! It's much better than Korean beef! ! Limited time for dining 1.5h Limited time for ordering one hour and 15 minutes. The time is enough to eat full

The location is very good in Shibuya. It feels like the best wagyu you can eat at this price. Three people ate 40 plates of meat. It's so cool

And the toilet of this restaurant actually has mouthwash! It seems that Japanese people pay more attention to personal image in details than Koreans.

Restaurant name: BeBu-Ya

Pages: [1]
View full version: BeBu-Ya, a delicious Wagyu beef all-you-can-eat restaurant in Tokyo, can be booked on the official website and tabelog