Verna Whittier Publish time 2024-6-5 15:31

Next to the Erawan Shrine, Chatrium Hotel Bangkok, all mini bars are free

This time I went to Bangkok mainly to fulfill my wish at the Erawan Shrine, so I searched around the Erawan Shrine

I found this Chatrium Hotel Bangkok! People who often go to Bangkok know how congested Bangkok is! A whole traffic bug!! They have a really high reputation! I just wanted to give it a try! Unexpectedly, Chatrium is really convenient and new!

The hotel is located behind Paragon Mall! It's only a 6-minute walk! The hotel also has a shuttle bus to pick up and drop off between the hotel and Paragon Mall! Every 2-3 minutes! Very convenient!

Paragon Mall: Jumbo Seafood! Nara Restaurant! Kuakao! There are all kinds of delicious food! The food is also clean! When you come back at night, you can also buy discounted fruits after 8:30, which is super cost-effective! (Picture 13)

And~Paragon Mall's luxury stores are very fun to visit!! There are all kinds of small fragrances! Walk in and you will find the most classic CF!! I bought this year's new 24s, so happy (Picture 6)

Paragon Mall, next door is the Belle Center store! Thailand's local Internet celebrity fashion brand!! Hot girl outfit… I couldn’t help myself and bought it… (Picture 10)

The most popular internet celebrity skywalk is also within 10 minutes’ walking distance!! (Picture 11)

I see many sisters can’t find the internet celebrity skywalk! (Location: siam discovery)

&Siam MRT station is right in front of Paragon Mall! It’s not a hassle to come from Suvarnabhumi Airport!! Follow the pedestrian walkway of the subway station straight ahead to Central World and then to the Four-Faced Buddha! It’s so cool without the sun! Turn left after leaving the hotel and keep walking to the Ganesha and Eros statues! Opposite is Big C! You can continue walking at night to the Pratunam Night Market! This location is really suitable for people like me who love to walk!!

Siam MRT station is really convenient! I take the subway to the airport, Iconsiam, Wat Arun, and Starlight Night Market. It’s very convenient and there’s no traffic jam! It’s also cheap! You can also use WeChat to scan the QR code to buy tickets

The staff at Chatrium Hotel are very enthusiastic. Before I even approached, the staff came to help me with my luggage. After I checked in and arrived at the door of the room, the service staff had already taken care of my luggage and put it away! The breakfast is also super rich! (Picture 7.8)

The best thing is that the room comes with a lot of snacks and drinks!! Free!
You will be filled with all the drinks and snacks every day! Free!
This is the most generous hotel I have seen! Because of the hotel's super good location this time! And convenient transportation, I saved a lot of money!!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Next to the Erawan Shrine, Chatrium Hotel Bangkok, all mini bars are free