Noah Joule Publish time 2024-6-5 15:30

Ban Rimnam Resturant (Talat Noi) on the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok, live band performance

Hidden treasure in Bangkok, Thailand! A super massage restaurant on the Chao Phraya River

Dear friends, I am here to share my trip to Bangkok, Thailand again! This time I want to recommend you a super unique restaurant - a massage restaurant on the Chao Phraya River!

Although the location is a little hard to find, believe me, once you find it, you will feel that all the hard work is worth it! This restaurant is right on the Chao Phraya River, with a gentle breeze and picturesque scenery.

One of the characteristics of the restaurant is that there is a live band every night! While tasting the food, you can also enjoy the wonderful music, which really makes people happy.

Of course, the food here is also a must! You can order an authentic Thai dish, taste the food and feel the flavor of Thailand. Moreover, the massage service here is also first-class! While enjoying the food, you can also enjoy a comfortable massage, which is really relaxing for both body and mind.

The restaurant also provides a small wine service, you can order a cocktail or beer and enjoy a leisurely night. On the Chao Phraya River, blowing the breeze, listening to music, and chatting and laughing with friends is really a great pleasure in life!

If you are tired, you can also lie down in the rest area of ​​the restaurant, close your eyes, and enjoy the tranquility and comfort of the Chao Phraya River. It is really an indescribable enjoyment!

Although the location is a bit difficult to find, I can give you a little tip: you can use Google Maps or Grab to locate this restaurant. Remember to check the route in advance!

I hope you can also find this superb massage restaurant and enjoy the leisure and comfort of Bangkok, Thailand!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Ban Rimnam Resturant (Talat Noi) on the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok, live band performance