Lesley Gregory Publish time 2024-6-5 23:05

Clark City of Angels: a glamorous world and a nightlife full of extravagance

Since we are already in Angeles City, how can we not go to the legendary Balibago Flower Street to see the world? Yuki's friends are going back to Taiwan, so there is a good reason to hold a farewell party at the Flower Street.

▲The entrance of Go Go Bar. Later we went to Club Atlantis!!

You can see all kinds of Go Go Bars here, and there are photos for you to choose from.

▲The style and theme of each store are very interesting, and you can see many prostitutes soliciting customers on the street.

The so-called Go Go Bar is a group of prostitutes wearing very little clothing or bikinis and posing to the music on the stage. If the customer likes the girl, he will ask the waiter to ask the girl to come to the private room to chat and order a Lady Drink for her. However, the prostitutes in this kind of shop usually have other intentions, but mainly hope that the customer can "take her out" to make more money.

▲A sneak shot of the interior of Go Go Bar (the mamas inside didn’t allow me to take pictures)

The quality of the ladies in Go Go Bar varies, which makes Yuki a little disappointed. Although they are dressed very coolly, some of them have their belly fats almost overflowing. There are all kinds of tall, short, fat and thin... but it's not what I ordered. We ordered a lady who we thought was the most beautiful in the place for our friend to come up and sit with us. Unexpectedly, our friend was even more shy than the ladies in the store, and the result was such a jealous scene.

▲The lady is very dedicated and immediately performs a big split and hot dance

I've seen people make it rain in a nightclub in Las Vegas before and I had a blast.

Making it rain simply means throwing money around. Most of the time, it's done by nouveau riche or people who like to show off to show off their wealth. You can often see customers doing this in strip clubs.

I didn't expect that I could be the one making it rain this time and experience what it's like to be a big shot.

▲(Left) A big shot spending money in Las Vegas, (Right) Hehehe~ Do you know what I’m going to do next?

In the United States, the price for making it rain is usually 1 USD (= 30 NT), while in the Philippines, it is 20 Peso (= 14 NTD). Due to the difference in prices, it is no wonder that all the foreigners in the Philippines have become rich.

▲Can you tell what the highlight of this photo is?

After saying goodbye to the Go Go Bar, we headed to the local KTV. There were actually Chinese songs being played there, but they weren't new songs.

▲You can choose from the ladies in the KTV, just like in a hotel in Taiwan~ Which one do you want to choose?

▲In the end, we chose Mama Ben

Don't be surprised~~ We carefully selected a cute Filipino girl

▲Isn’t she cute? And she said she is only 21 years old this year!!!

I thought we could go home and have a good rest after singing at KTV. But we were taken to the next stop. It was just a nightclub tour. This place is called Juliana. There are not only girls sitting at the table, but also wonderful live band performances. It is completely different from the previous two places.

▲The style of this shop is that there is a live band and ladies wearing blue uniforms. In simple terms, it should be called a uniform live band?

Yuki personally likes Juliana more. She has more style and plays nice western songs that make me move along with the music. We ended up staying until closing time. Before closing time, the ladies had to sing together before we could go home.

I didn't expect that I would visit three nightclubs with completely different styles in one day. I also saw the debauchery and noise of the City of Angeles, which is known as the city that never sleeps. But what I find contradictory is that the Philippines is the largest Catholic country in Asia, and prostitution is illegal. In this vague area, there is no sense of etiquette. These angels in the City of Angeles are waiting every night for men to step into this so-called paradise.

1. Club Atlantis

Address: 222 Field Avenue, Balibago, Angeles City, 2009 Philippines

Tel: (045) 625-6188

Hours: 7:00 pm to 4:00 am

2. Unknown

3. Juliana Theater Lounge

Address: 1st Street Angeles City Balibago, Angeles, Philippines

Hours: 7:00 pm to 3:00 am

Tel: (045) 888-2751 / 625-5731

Pages: [1]
View full version: Clark City of Angels: a glamorous world and a nightlife full of extravagance