Aaron Louis Publish time 2024-6-6 23:49

Taiwan, a parallel world with mainland China, traditional China and future prospects

※My travel preferences: I prefer check-in food in cities, and I prefer museums and exhibitions in attractions. wait. I prefer natural landscapes to cities, and I love the sea so much that I can sit on the beach for a day.

1. Taiwan Pass, Taiwan Entry Permit

(You can buy air tickets with your passport first, so buy them as soon as you see a good deal)

☆Taiwan Pass: Make an appointment online first, then bring your ID card to the immigration hall to apply for it on-site.

☆Taiwan Entry Permit: After you get the Taiwan Pass, you can apply for the Taiwan Entry Permit. My Taiwan Entry Permit was obtained from Ma Yun. Everyone chooses A reliable agency will do. I used a platinum credit card as proof of financial resources. It’s more convenient. Just copy the front and back.

2. Air tickets + hotels

☆Air tickets : I usually check the air tickets for my trip six months in advance. The decision to go to Taiwan is relatively temporary. It only takes a month from the decision to applying for the pass, so the air tickets are not very cost-effective. After comparing fares on various platforms, I found that the cheapest round trip from Beijing to Taipei was 2300+RMB. At first, I was waiting for a Taiwan pass, but I didn’t get it. I started, but later I learned that my passport can also be used to buy air tickets. Considering the itinerary, I finally bought air tickets from Beijing to Taoyuan, Taipei, and Kaohsiung to Macau (transit) to Beijing. The price is Around 2900RMB. Taipei Taoyuan Airport is relatively larger and easy to get around. If I had to choose again, I would choose the route from south to north, that is, Beijing-Kaohsiung, Taipei-Beijing. If you don’t mind the tiring boat ride from Tainan back to Taipei, a round trip from Taipei is also possible.

☆Hotels and B&Bs: There are many, many choices. You can do your homework on major platforms such as agoda, booking, airbnb, Ctrip, etc. We in Taipei This time we stayed at Taipei Main Station. The location is good and it is more convenient to go everywhere, especially Cingjing Farm from Taipei. Because it was early, we stayed Being close is an advantage. The accommodation in several other places was useless, so I won’t go into details.

The most satisfying B&B on this trip is the B&B in Kenting. The location (opposite Sail Rock) and environment (facing the sea, independent courtyard) are great, and the boss is also very nice! Wall Crack recommends it to everyone, called Good Life Hotel. Attached pictures

Shanhai No. 1 Park Room

I really like this small yard ~ there is a swing

Every You can feel the boss's attentiveness everywhere

The bathroom is also very large ~ the partitions are reasonable

The boss's breakfast is also super healthy!

3. Luggage

This trip takes a long time, so I brought two boxes, one 26 inches and one boarding case. The boarding box contains all clothes, shoes, bags, etc. (it saves time and does not need to go through the security check) Unpacking), toiletries, cosmetics, sunscreen spray, etc. are all checked in. When I went there, I left about half a 26-inch suitcase with space for souvenirs and shopping.

My friend who was traveling with us only brought a large suitcase + a backpack, which couldn’t fit in and was overweight when we came back, so I’ll give it as a reference.

In addition, this time I brought five packs of these small packs of face towels, with ten pieces in each pack. They can be thrown away after use and save space. They are very convenient and I plan to stock up on more for my next trip.

Ps: You need to bring sunscreen. In addition, Taiwan loves rain. Umbrellas are sold in convenience stores. They are not expensive, only about ten yuan. For convenience, you can buy umbrellas directly at convenience stores. We were bitten by a small black mosquito in Kenting and our legs were covered all over. We were allergic when we came back. It is recommended that everyone wear sun protection clothing in Kenting to prevent mosquitoes....

4. Cash and EasyCard, Phone card cash: During our 11-day trip in total, my friends and I exchanged 3,000 RMB each in cash at the beginning, but later we found that including the chartered car money was not enough, so we withdrew money three times in Taiwan. Generally, it is more convenient to use cash at night markets and taxis. Many small places can only pay in cash (such as Maokong, Cingjing Farm, etc.), so it is still necessary to prepare more cash. Don’t worry if you don’t have enough cash. Cards with the UnionPay logo can be used to withdraw Taiwan dollars directly from ATM machines in convenience stores, but some handling fees are required.

☆EasyCard:EasyCard is really convenient ~ you can buy it at convenience stores and you can also recharge it. You can use the EasyCard when taking the MRT, buses, shopping at convenience stores, and some taxis. It is recommended that everyone own one!

☆Phone Cards: There are phone cards for sale after getting off the plane at Taoyuan Airport. They only cost about 15RMB each and include a 15-day unlimited data plan. The internet speed is very fast and can be used throughout Taiwan. The price is also very good. However, I couldn't change my mobile phone card due to work reasons, so I applied for a data package for Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. I just caught up with the Beijing Mobile promotion. The price of the 12-day package is about 110+ RMB. Since the return trip has a three-hour layover in Macau, the Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan traffic package can also be used directly in Macau, so it is very convenient and you can choose according to your own needs.

In 2004, I participated in an exchange activity with Taipei Zhongzheng High School in my junior high school. That was my first time in Taiwan.

I am very looking forward to and excited about coming to this place again. Before I went there, I consulted with many friends, and everyone had different experiences. Some prefer Taipei, others prefer Hualien or Kenting. I personally think that the natural scenery of Wanwan is amazing, the folk customs are simple and warm, and it is a place where people feel comfortable. You can DIY your own Taiwan itinerary based on what I’m going to say next.

A, Taipei

Food:
As a long-time Kangxi fan, my favorite sections are food recommendations and bags and shoes, so this time I am looking forward to the night market and all kinds of food that Xiao S likes, so I will offer them first. The group’s Kangxi food compilation posts!

Kangxi Food Restaurant Address Moving Site
People who have eaten there generally report that the ones recommended by Teacher Hu Tianlan and Brother Tai are good, and Brother Zhao’s recommendation Be cautious. Next, let me introduce my food trip in Taipei!

①Night Market
This time in Taipei I only went to Ningxia Night Market and Raohe Street Night Market. Both are good, and Ningxia Night Market feels young. Some, Raohe Street Night Market has more ancient delicacies.

Ningxia Night Market:
It was already around 7pm when we arrived in Taipei. My friend and I put down our luggage and headed straight to the Ningxia Night Market.

I feel like you can’t go wrong if there are people queuing up at night markets. I like taro wrapped in taro, guava juice, scallion pancakes, and dice beef. They all feel good. Some stalls in the night market only accept cash. Some of them accept Alipay. It is recommended that you bring cash with you. Basically, the price per serving is between NT$100 and NT$200. Remember to pack a piece of braised food before leaving. I think the boneless chicken feet and fish skin are delicious!

Raohe Street Night Market:
Raohe Street Night Market is a classic Miaokou night market. The whole street is very long, so follow the flow of people. Just an overwhelming amount of delicious food. There is always a long queue for the pepper pancakes at the door, but it is very fast and it tastes like our meat pancakes? You can buy one and try it. The pork ribs stewed with medicinal herbs are very delicious. The pork ribs are very soft when stewed. It is really comforting to have a warm bowl on a rainy day! The fried chicken drumsticks are pretty good, I recommend the salt and pepper flavor. The taro milk contains a lot of ingredients, and the taro is particularly soft, but it makes you feel full easily. I don't think the small intestine wrapped in large intestine is as delicious as I thought. Just give it a try. The braised food bought at Raohe Street is not as delicious as the braised food at Ningxia Night Market. It feels like there is too much soup.
While in Taiwan, if you have no other plans for dinner, I think visiting the night market is really a good choice. We have everything from drinks to food, and you can also take away a piece of fruit~ I really like eating lotus mist! Custard apple is too sweet for my liking.

②Wall Crack Recommended Food

◇Manle Morning Food Recommendation Index★ ★★★★

Manle, which everyone praises, really deserves its reputation. Don’t go too late, otherwise you will queue up. Taro puree meat floss is good news for taro lovers, it is really soft and sweet! I blew it! My friend’s salted pork toast is also good. It’s just right for two people to eat in two portions. Pair it with a cup of milk tea if you’re not feeling tired, or a cup of black coffee if you’re not feeling tired. It’s really satisfying!

◇Hong Lim Bubble Black Tea Breakfast Shop Recommendation Index★★★★☆

Because I searched nearby For breakfast, I unexpectedly found that this hotel has good reviews. It is a traditional Taiwanese breakfast, mainly egg pancakes, not greasy, and has a very earthy taste. You can search for them near where you live, and you can try the omelette breakfast that has good reviews.

Fuhang Soy Milk Recommendation Index ★★★★☆

This is also a very famous breakfast shop . The kind with long queues. It is a more traditional breakfast shop with many choices. We recommend salty soy milk, thick egg pancakes with fried dough sticks, caramel cookies, green onion pancakes, and brown rice milk. In fact, I was really surprised when I first ate it, but I gave it four stars because I felt a little tired after eating it. The salty soy milk is great! As a lover of sweet soy milk, this is the first time I experienced the delicious taste of salty soy milk. The deep-fried dough sticks inside the thick egg pancake are very crispy. You can try the caramel pancake and green onion pancake, but if you can’t eat them, it doesn’t matter if you don’t buy them. The brown rice milk was a bit too sweet.

Leung Kee Chiayi Chicken Rice Recommendation Index★★★★★

I finally had Xiao S Highly recommended chicken rice! My Kangxi food dream came true! I ordered braised pork rice and chicken rice, both were quite delicious, but chicken rice was more to my liking, so we also packed a chicken rice bento to take back to eat~ It was so satisfying, the Kangxi Party really couldn’t miss it!

Ding Wang Spicy Hot Pot Recommendation Index★★★★★

It was recommended to me by Navel~ She If you say Sichuan, Chengdu, Chongqing, you might be scolded if you eat it, but I think it’s delicious! I heard that there is a Lanji Spicy Hotpot that is more delicious, but I don’t have time to go there. If you have time, you can try it~ I recommend the taro from Dingwang Spicy Hotpot! Old fritter! Crab legs! Hee hee, the spicy hotpot makes me laugh when I think about it, it’s really delicious~ I also like the duck blood in it~

Three generations of shark fin soup recommendation index ★★★☆☆

My friends and I were hungry and wanted to eat something in the evening. After searching for this nearby shark fin soup, the reviews are pretty good~ My friends like it very much, but I personally think it’s average. If you have never had it before, you can give it a try. If you have eaten this type of delicious food, you don’t need to go out of your way to try it.

A Zong Noodles Recommendation Index ★★★★★

A friend said when visiting Ximending We really wanted to try Ah Zong noodles, so we bought a small one. It tastes pretty good and the intestines are processed very clean without any strange smell. But I feel a little tired of it. As a result, after I posted it on WeChat Moments, all of Yi Shui'er's messages said that Azong noodles are delicious. All my friends who have been to Taiwan said they miss this food so much, so everyone should give it a try~

Machi coffee recommendation index ★★★☆☆

Just to check in as a big fan of our company. If Instagram shows that he and Kun Ling are both in Taiwan, can we try to meet by chance? The shape is quite cute, and it also comes with a shaped cup~ The taste is perfect. The location is near Ximending. If you are interested, you can come and check in.

Itinerary:
Taipei City itinerary is generally arranged for 2-3 days, including Tamsui, Jiufen, Yehliu Geopark, etc. You can go there and back on the same day, so you can choose to go or not according to your own preferences.

①Elite Bookstore Recommendation Index★★★★★

“If you are not at home, you are at Eslite. If you are not at Eslite, you are on the way to Eslite.” Wu Qingyou, the founder of Eslite Bookstore, said that Eslite is "As a gift to the world", now, Eslite Bookstore has become one of the symbols of Taiwan. Many people must check in at Eslite Bookstore when they come to Taiwan. .

I went to the Eslite Dunnan store, which is "open 24 hours a day" and is also the filming location of the movie "One Page of Taipei". Eslite has dozens of branches with different features. In addition to the Dunnan store, the Xinyi store and the Songyan Cultural and Creative Park store are all very interesting. There are also a lot of stationery and peripherals to shop~

②Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Recommendation Index★★★★☆

It is just outside the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall Station on the Tamsui-Xinyi Line of the MRT.

The Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall is most famous for the changing of the guard ceremony on the hour. Remember to go up in advance to grab a vantage point.

③Ximending Recommended index ★★★★☆

Lectures Really, fifteen years have passed, but nothing seems to have changed much in Ximending. But this is a place that people who come to Taipei will basically choose. There are indeed some small shops here that are worth visiting, as well as the famous Azong Noodles and other delicacies worth trying.

④Tsui Recommendation Index★★★☆☆

Maybe it was because the continuous rain all day disturbed my mood, but Tamsui really disappointed me. If you want to arrange a day trip to Tamsui, be sure to check the weather forecast in advance (it’s not that I didn’t check it, but it rains almost every day and I can’t avoid it). Everyone recommended the sunset at Fisherman's Wharf, but I couldn't see it because of the heavy rain and fog. Tamkang Middle School is currently closed to visitors. You can only take a look at it from a distance at the door. The most beautiful thing is not the rainy day. You can’t even hide under the eaves with you from the rain. It really makes me feel very regretful!

⑤Xiangshan Recommended index ★★★☆☆

Xiangshan is well known as the best place to view the 101 night view . It is recommended that you arrange the same day in Tamsui. You can go directly to Xiangshan Station from Tamsui Line without transferring. It takes about 20-30 minutes to climb the mountain, which is a bit tiring, but the scenery at the top of the mountain is great. It is also recommended that you plan your trip according to the weather conditions, otherwise you will not be able to see anything due to heavy rain and fog!

⑥Maokong Recommended index ★★☆☆☆

Cat Sora is really something that has me scratching my head. If you like to drink tea, you can come here to find a shop to chat and check in. The more famous one is the cable car in Maokong, but I think many cable cars in wuli mainland are more interesting than the one in Maokong...

⑦ Taipei National Palace Museum Recommendation Index ★★★★★

I love the National Palace Museum in Taipei so much! The whole thing gave me goosebumps. The National Palace Museum in Taipei has a collection of 650,000 pieces of various cultural relics and treasures. It is known as "the National Palace Museum in Beijing looks at the architecture, and the National Palace Museum in Taipei looks at the cultural relics." It is divided into the first exhibition area (main hall), the second exhibition area, Tianxiaweigong Archway, Zhishan Garden, Zhide Garden, etc. The three major treasures of the museum are the flesh-shaped stone, jade jade cabbage and Mao Gongding. It is recommended that you do your homework before going and check out what you are interested in. It is really worth a visit!
I read this book again after coming out of the National Palace Museum in Taipei. I recommend it to everyone so that you can learn about this part of history in advance.
"National Palace Museum in Taipei"

Many people in Taipei also choose Jiufen and Yehliu Geoparks. I won’t comment on places I haven’t been to. Friends who have been can talk about their experiences in the comments~

B , Cingjing Farm

How can I put it, it is a place I regret choosing... The transportation is not convenient, so if you want to come, it is best to stay one night. We found the carpooling service on Taobao. It departed at 7 o'clock in the morning and arrived in about three hours. Everyone says that Cingjing Farm is Little Switzerland, but I really think there is nothing special here except the sea of ​​clouds at a higher altitude. The food is neither convenient nor delicious, and the accommodation conditions are poor. If you choose accommodation in Cingjing Farm, you must have a mountain view, otherwise it will really be meaningless...

C , Hualien

Hualien can go out to sea to watch whales, experience light aircraft and paragliding, take a niche route in the city to experience the simple folk customs, or take two classic routes to experience nature. Different ways of playing have different fun.

My colleague strongly recommended Hualien to me, saying that he thinks Hualien is his favorite place! Apart from Qingshui Cliff and Qixingtan, there are no other places in Hualien that impressed me deeply~

We chartered a car from Qingjing Farm to Hualien, passing Taroko National Park, Hehuan Mountain, etc. along the way, and played all the way. Generally speaking, Hualien chartered cars are divided into two tour routes: Huadong Longitudinal Valley Line and Eastern Coastline. One is mainly for seeing mountains, and the other is mainly for seeing the sea.

We chose the Huadong Longitudinal Valley Line on the second day in Hualien, and took the Eastern Coastline from Hualien to Kenting on the third day. There are mountains on one side and the sea on the other. The scenery is great, and we played along the way to Kenting.

In March and April every year, you can watch fireflies in the Danong Dafu Plain Forest Park in Hualien! But due to rain, we didn't see it that day.

Food

◇Bomb Scallion Pancake Recommendation Index★★★★★

It was so delicious that I forgot to take pictures. .

There are yellow cars and blue cars. Personally, I feel there is not much difference. They are driven by two brothers. You can just choose one. Opposite the scallion pancake is the equally famous bomb lemon tea. You can buy a cup to try it~

◇Jiang’s Coffin Board Recommendation Index★★★★ ★

Super delicious! Must try it. At the Hualien Night Market, it had just opened when we passed by. We hurried to buy something to eat. I chose the phobia and wanted to try any one. The cream crab meat and pineapple shrimp balls were the most chosen. I liked the pineapple shrimp balls even more~Jiang Family Coffin The milk tea across the street is also good, you can try it when visiting the night market.

There are also Yixin Bubble Ice and Justice Baozi which are also very famous. But we didn’t have time to eat...

I bought this limited edition ice cream at a convenience store. It’s super delicious. Be sure to try it!

D, Kenting

Kenting

I love Kenting so much! My friend told me that if I don’t come to Kenting, I haven’t come to Taiwan. It turns out that my friend and I had the same idea.

Kenting’s sea is so beautiful that you can’t get enough of it~ It is recommended that you charter a car for one day and rent a motorcycle for the rest of the time to go sightseeing. We rented a fat car in Kenting. It was super cute and attracted countless eyes along the way. We visited several important places in one day, but because the wind was very strong, we didn’t stay too long in many places.

Regarding renting a motorcycle, remember to take a 360-degree photo of the car before renting it to avoid the boss arguing when you return it~ Also pay attention to safety! I send you the beautiful Kenting to wash your eyes~

The fat car rented by Jack Ma~

Half The bottom of the sea seen from the submarine

Seafood in Houbi Lake

Sunset

Kenting in the evening does not require filtering Mirror

E, Kaohsiung

Since I didn’t want to go back to the north from the south, I booked a flight from Kaohsiung back to Beijing. It was already afternoon when we arrived in Kaohsiung. My friend and I chose to go shopping at the E-DA World Outlet in Kaohsiung. Gucci and Burberry had already been removed from the counters.... However, the price of the coach was pretty good. With 40% off + tax refund, some bags were very expensive. suitable. If I have time next time, I would like to take a thorough tour of Tainan's city~

Cosmetics and Watsons in Wanwan are relatively large and easy to visit. I bought it and opened it in a drug store. Tax refunds are available, so I suggest you do your homework in advance and try to buy them together. Some stores have great discounts on contact lenses. We are catching up with the givre event. If you buy them, a pack of 10 pieces will cost about 60 RMB, which is quite cost-effective. The popular name of Big S is the best choice for drugstores. You can do more comparisons before making a purchase. There are also a variety of open-shelf cosmetics~

If you are tired of pineapple cakes as souvenirs, I recommend you to buy 贸太芋饼, and strong AmwayWalk on the beach peanut-filled egg rolls!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Taiwan, a parallel world with mainland China, traditional China and future prospects