Janice Brewster Publish time 2024-6-6 23:51

Taiwan, every well-known Taiwanese pop song can bring back beautiful memories of youth

Taiwan, for those of us in the 1990s, there are so many reasons worth visiting. Every familiar Taiwanese pop song can bring back endless fond memories of youth. Now when I think back to the 7 days I spent in Taiwan, my first reaction is that I still want to go there. Taiwan is really a place with beautiful scenery. If I were to select the top ten places suitable for graduation travel (taking into account the cost), Taiwan would definitely be the top one in my mind.

Without further ado, this guide has many pictures and is long, so let’s get straight to the topic.

Overview

Overview

❶ Time: May 12-May 19, 2017
❷ Travel method: Free travel
❸ Where did we go: Taipei-Tamsui-Houtong-Jiufen-Taipei
❹ Communication: I bought a 7-day unlimited data phone card directly at Taoyuan Airport in Taipei
❺ Transportation:
Taxi: For short-distance transportation, we usually take a taxi. It is very easy to get a taxi in Taiwan. You can get one as soon as you stop it. And the driver is very easy to talk to. If you need it, you can ask the driver to keep a business card. If you live in some places where it is difficult to get a taxi, you can make an appointment directly by phone and you can get a discount.

MRT (subway): When you arrive in Taipei, you can buy an EasyCard at the subway station (recommended). It is very convenient to take the MRT with an EasyCard. This card is similar to our mainland transportation card (in addition to transportation, the EasyCard has a wide range of uses, and can also be used in convenience stores, bookstores, supermarkets, and drugstores, and can also be used to swipe shared bicycles Youbike)

Motorcycle: It is a pity that I couldn’t ride a motorcycle in Taiwan, an island of motorcycles. After returning, I found that as long as I applied for an international driver's license, I could rent a motorcycle. And I could apply for it directly on Alipay. (Search for international driver's license on Alipay, and fill in the information according to the process. It's very simple.)

GoogleMaps: A must-have app for overseas travel, download it in advance.

❻ Accommodation: Airbnb (homestay) almost covered all the accommodations for our entire trip. On the last day, my friends decided to change their taste and stayed in a hotel (details below).
❼ Shopping: UnionPay is everywhere in Taiwan, and it is more economical to swipe the card than to use it directly. Alipay is not popular, but it can be used in basically all kinds of chain stores, drugstores, 711, and large shopping malls. If you are a diamond member of Alipay, the exchange rate should be the most friendly at present. When I went there, I directly withdrew 2,000 cash from the ATM at Taoyuan Airport, and the rest was swiped by card and Alipay. You can also prepare a bank card with a relatively low overseas cash withdrawal fee in advance. If you don't have enough cash, you can withdraw money from 711 on the street.

Stay! Hotel guide

●Eastern District Living Apartment●

📍Address: Zhongxiao East Road, Daan District, Taipei City
Booking method: Airbnb
Fee: 1282/can accommodate up to 8 people per night
Recommendation reason: The house is clean and tidy, with a good location. It is located in the top business district of SOGO East Circle. It is suitable for 4-8 people traveling together.
Recommendation Index: Five Stars

The location is very good. It is located on Zhongxiao East Road, a very popular neighborhood in Taipei. There are many shops and restaurants. Many couples will choose to go shopping here. It shows how good the location is. A few steps downstairs is a barber shop, 711, snacks, internet celebrity shops, and a commercial street. It's really convenient for everything. The road next door is a street with the highest concentration of boutiques and fashion stores in Taiwan.
The room itself is also clean, tidy, spacious and bright. There are three rooms and four beds in total, which is suitable for a large group of friends to travel together. If there are many people and the room fee is shared equally, it will be a great deal.

●Eslite Hotel - eslitehotel ●

📍Address: No. 98, Yanchang Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City
Booking method: booking are available, we make reservations on site
Cost: 1400/night Standard room (including breakfast)
Recommended reason: Standard high-end business hotel. The location is good, and the service environment and facilities are nothing to fault. I think it has a high score of 9.1 on Bookinbg, which is not too exaggerated.
Recommendation Index: Five Stars

This hotel is located in Songshan Cultural Entrepreneurship Park, a quiet place in the bustle. Within ten minutes’ walk, you can have all your food, drink and entertainment needs, including various literary and artistic shops, designer brand stores, luxury stores in the business district, Eslite bookstores, etc.. The Taipei World Trade Center, Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall and Taipei 101 are also within easy reach.

The entire hotel style also gives me a sense of high-end literature and art, simple and modern. Walking out of the hotel park is the downtown area, and you can walk to Shin Kong Mitsukoshi shopping district in about 10 minutes (where I went shopping on the last day). The hotel has complete facilities inside, the bedding and bathroom in the room are super clean, and the fully intelligent toilet and L'Occitane toiletries are a plus.

The real thing is exactly the same as the picture

What I like most is the study room and coffee shop in the lobby of the hotel. The decoration is very beautiful. Also, hotel services should not be too professional and enthusiastic (of course, Taiwan’s service industry generally has a high degree of enthusiasm and professionalism).

●Jiufen Entire Villa●

📍Address: Jiufen Peak
Booking method: Airbnb
Fee: 1459/can accommodate up to 14 people per night
Reason for recommendation: Extra large single-family villa, located on the top of the mountain, suitable for group travel and living, with complete facilities.
Recommendation index: five stars

If you come in a group with friends, I highly recommend this villa on the top of Jiufen. The price is about 1,500 per night, but it can accommodate 10 people at the same time. Although the top of the mountain is only a 3-minute walk from the main shopping road, you don't have to walk a lot. The room was very spacious, the scenery was beautiful with mist in the evening, and it was very quiet.

The living room is huge, we chat and watch movies here at night

There are two bedrooms with standard futon bedding, and the master bedroom where I live has a lovely bathtub.

The master bedroom also has a small bathtub

The overall decoration design is Japanese-style, clean and simple. Some of the small items provided by the homeowner also show their thoughtfulness.

This picture was taken in the toilet on the first floor of the villa

Coupled with the quiet and special environment located on the top of the mountain, after visiting the night market When we returned to the B&B, it was evening, and the sky was hazy and covered with a layer of clouds and mist. Returning home felt like returning to a fairyland. Really amazing.

Before leaving, I took a few photos in the yard of the villa

Check-in and Holy Land for Photos

●Houtong●
This is a very quiet ancient street with village houses in the mountains , a bit like returning to the countryside. One of the major tourist features here is the Cat Village. The entire villa is full of cats. I don’t know if we went at the wrong time, but all the cats here are in the same posture. Let’s call it Houtong Paralysis.

Almost all the cats lay everywhere in the same posture, with "I'm not to be trifled with" written on their faces. It's a pity that we didn't have much time to visit the cat village at that time, so we didn't create it properly

●Ruifang District-Yinyang Sea●

If you come to Jiufen, you must add the Yin-Yang Sea to your travel itinerary. The Yin-Yang Sea is named after the different shades of color on the beach. The Yin Yang Sea side is particularly similar to Kamakura in Japan, full of literary and artistic feeling.

My real-life Yin Yang Hai Ha post-production App-AnalogFilm

We also climbed to the "City in the Sky" on the top of the mountain and looked at the sea and the highway (you can actually take a bus to the top of the mountain), which was very beautiful. . On the way to the mountain, I met a Korean girl who was traveling alone. She was very happy to hear her talk about her thoughts on traveling alone, which was a little surprise on the way.

● Lightwater●

"Go to Tamkang Middle School to find a roof to hide from the rain
Go Eat seafood while blowing the sea breeze at Fisherman's Wharf"
Taiwan is rich in literary and artistic young people. One of the literary and artistic towns that you must not miss when visiting Taiwan is Tamsui.

The first time I came to Tamsui, I felt that the place was as calm as the water as its name suggests. This small town has a strong literary and artistic atmosphere, beautiful mountains and clear waters, and beautiful scenery and beautiful people. This place is also the filming location for many film and television dramas. For example, Tamsui Middle School was the filming location for "The Secret That Cannot Be Tellable". I remember when I was looking for Tamkang Middle School, the scenery along the way was very beautiful, and everything was as beautiful as a painting.

At the filming location of "The Secret That Cannot Be Told", Tamkang Secondary School

Pages: [1]
View full version: Taiwan, every well-known Taiwanese pop song can bring back beautiful memories of youth