Kenneth Morris Publish time 2024-6-8 05:05

Fake Sober Taipei | A must-visit bar in Xinyi District to experience Taipei nightlife

Bar name: Fake Sober Taipei
Bar address: No. 20, Songshou Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City (near Xinyi Vieshow 1F)

If you are a very high-energy person but hate the terrible lighting in nightclubs
Love singing, atmosphere, and crowds, then please bookmark this place. It is perfect for you
A bar with just the right vibe
Even a socially anxious person like me finds it fun when I go there occasionally
There is a beer bar at the door, and you have to go inside to order cocktails and pizza

Cocktails
I recommend No. 6. It has a low alcohol taste and is easy to drink. First place is des
No. 4 is strawberry! Suitable for girls who don't dare to drink
I remember that number 1 was mango. It was a little more alcoholic but still great
There are soft drinks for those who don't dare to drink. They are different every day. You can ask the staff
My friend who went there that day said it was super delicious

Pizza
I personally think it's just right to chat after eating
The pizza is average with thick crust
If four people are full, you can order one to go with it. I don't recommend any flavor

Beer
It feels like I went too late (more than 12) and many were gone
The ones I drank were too bitter and I don't deserve them
I think it's better to just drink cocktails. It's just that more people will come from more than 11
There will be a long queue for cocktails. It is recommended to order more or it will be tiring to queue

Tips
No reservations can be made. First come first served. It is recommended to arrive at more than 7 on holidays
Sit indoors near the door Because it's a bit stuffy inside when there are a lot of people at night
But many people like to sit outside~ The vibe is super good and fun
It's just that you can't hear much music outside when the DJ hasn't come yet
It's recommended to bring a few things or you won't have a place to put them and you won't be able to enjoy it
This place closes at 2 a.m. Most people will go to the nightclub next door to continue their stalls
There are very few bars that I've been to more than twice. Fake Sober is the first one
Recommended for friends who want to experience Taipei's nightlife

Pages: [1]
View full version: Fake Sober Taipei | A must-visit bar in Xinyi District to experience Taipei nightlife