Duke Micah Publish time 2024-6-10 00:45

Taiwan's Sun Moon Lake in elementary school textbooks, enjoy the beautiful scenery by boat and cable car

A must-visit attraction on a sunny day! Sun Moon Lake! Beautiful!

I was not very interested in it at first, and I came here with the mentality of seeing the attractions I had heard about since childhood, but I was stunned by the beauty. It is worthy of being an attraction that can appear in books, so beautiful

Following the cruise ship, I first went to Xuanguang Temple to buy grandma's tea eggs, which were fragrant. After a short stroll, I returned to the boat and headed to Ishaoda. It was very lively, with many food stores and cultural and creative souvenir specialty stores, as well as cable cars and the like. It is recommended to stay at this station for a while (generally, the food tasted okay, delicious, but similar to other places)

The temperature felt quite high on a sunny day. Although it was windy on the boat, it was not cold

Pages: [1]
View full version: Taiwan's Sun Moon Lake in elementary school textbooks, enjoy the beautiful scenery by boat and cable car