Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Osaka Marriott W Hotel, floor-to-ceiling windows with high-altitude city views

119 0
Post time 2024-6-11 17:17:58 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Yesterday, after a typhoon caused a whole day of flight delays, and then Kansai Airport was completely shut down, with thousands of people waiting for taxis, I finally checked into the hotel late at night. W upgraded me to the largest suite, which was a bit of comfort after the hardship.

Marriott, the former ceiling of Osaka, I'm sorry that your position in my heart is no longer secure~ The newly opened W is really touching in every detail, and the craftsman spirit is top-notch in every design and material selection, even the paintings and artworks in the room.

This floor-to-ceiling window makes people dream back to the apartment they rented in LA. Even if there was a storm on the first day, there was still a chance that the sky would be clear and peaceful on the second day. Life must go on. By the way, this suspended mirror is really the finishing touch, and anyone who has one will look good.

Osaka-Osaka Marriott W Hotel, floor-to-ceiling windows with high-altitude city views
Osaka-Osaka Marriott W Hotel, floor-to-ceiling windows with high-altitude city views

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:26 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.144374 second(s), 31 queries .