Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Osaka Minshuku Hotel Carpe Diem, a paradise decorated in the style of Japanese houses

76 0
Post time 2024-6-11 17:22:00 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I found a B&B in Osaka where I can lie down for a day. I really like it. The lady is very nice and patient. The landlord is French and has been in Japan for 40 years. What's amazing is that he can speak three languages ​​and is also an artist. There are three rooms in total, each of which is very unique. Next time I will try to stay in a loft.

Hotel in Osaka Friends must stay here for a day to lie down and buy some wine and snacks. It's very comfortable.

Name of the store: carpe diem. You need to book in advance on the official website.

Osaka-Osaka Minshuku Hotel Carpe Diem, a paradise decorated in the style of Japanese houses
Osaka-Osaka Minshuku Hotel Carpe Diem, a paradise decorated in the style of Japanese houses

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:34 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.162116 second(s), 27 queries .