Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Universal Studios Japan Osaka, recommend Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

120 0
Post time 2024-6-11 18:41:32 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I didn't buy a fast pass, so I had to queue up all the time. I was tired and cold, and I played 4 projects. I wasted all my time in the queue. The average time was 2 hours, and it got faster as the night went on.

I queued for 1 hour to play Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. It might have something to do with the meal time, because everyone went to eat. I queued up at 1 o'clock and played at 2 o'clock. The experience time was about 4 minutes. There were more physical plots than in Beijing, but the canvas was not as clear as in Beijing.

I planned to eat in Mario Park. When I queued up to the entrance, I found that others had QR codes to enter the park (I didn't). I looked and downloaded the usj app to make an advance reservation for Super Nintendo World. When I got the lottery ticket, it was only available from 9:20-9:30 pm. It will be invalid if it expires! You can only enter once! You must make an appointment in advance! When I went in at night, the project was closed.

Great White Shark, queued for more than an hour, and took the boat. There would be sharks spraying water from behind. I sat on the right side of the last row. There was no baffle (there was one on the left). My socks were all wet. The shoes could pour water out to an outrageous degree. Anyway, I just took the boat to see the scenery.

Demon Slayer XR Ride, Chasing the Dream Infinite Train, Osaka Limited, a must-try. The queue started at 18:40. The sign for entering showed 200 minutes. I was queuing so long that I doubted my life. I once again lamented why I didn’t buy the unlimited pass. When I actually got there after 2 hours, I had already learned to be grateful.

VR glasses project, there is a Velcro strip on the side to adjust the size. Because I didn’t know, my vision was not clear after shaking for a while. I kept pressing the glasses with my hands throughout the whole process. It felt like riding an indoor roller coaster. It was pretty good, not scary. Those who are afraid of roller coasters can experience it.

Roller coaster, Hollywood Dream Ride. I also queued for 1.2 hours at night, which was faster than the time shown on the screen. It was very refreshing. I felt that my respiratory tract was unblocked after the ride, but it was too cold and the wind was very strong. If there was a fast pass, I could have played it infinitely. There was also a pterosaur roller coaster that I didn't have time to play.

Summary: A lesson learned from blood. No matter if you have money or not, you must buy a fast pass in advance. My schedule was too rushed and I didn't arrange it properly. I wanted to buy it on the day, but it was sold out. This is probably buying time with money. The restaurant is not bad.

Shoes can be worn more comfortably. I wore a pair of small leather shoes. In the end, it still hurt to walk. I wanted to cry. The smoking area was at the corner. I put the picture at the end. The park closed at 22:00. I took the train directly to Kyoto and played in Kyoto for the next few days. I was very glad that I left that night. I couldn't get up the next day. The arranged itinerary was directly invalidated. I slept in the morning. I was too tired and tired. I didn't get enough sleep. Check-out time in Japan is usually 10 or 11. Why not stay in Kyoto for one more day so you can sleep longer? Bye Osaka

Osaka-Universal Studios Japan Osaka, recommend Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
Osaka-Universal Studios Japan Osaka, recommend Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:14 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.117732 second(s), 27 queries .