Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Vessel Inn Sapporo Nakajima Park Hotel, seafood rice for breakfast

73 0
Post time 2024-6-14 19:42:07 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I stayed in Sapporo, Hokkaido and got this breakfast, which is known as the fourth best breakfast in Japan! I want to see how delicious it is

Vessel Inn Sapporo Nakajima Park Hotel

Price: The price starts from 900 on weekends in March, and 300-500 on weekdays. There is a triple room for more than 500, which is cost-effective.

Location: Nakajima Park, about 30 minutes walk from Sapporo Station, about 20 minutes walk from Odori Park, and 10 minutes walk from Susukino Happy Street. You can take the subway 3 stations from Sapporo Station to Nakajima Park, and walk for 3 minutes. There are many convenience stores around. It is especially friendly for people who only play in Sapporo city. There is a bus to Chitose Airport at the door on the way back, so you don’t have to carry a suitcase. The airport bus is 1300 and it takes about 70 minutes to get to the airport, which is very worry-free.

Facilities: There is no hot spring feature, but breakfast! Free coffee, vegetable and fruit juice, water, and green tea are provided in the lobby on the first floor. Makeup remover oil, conditioner, toothbrush, bath towel, bath powder and other daily necessities can be picked up in the lobby. The room also has a large bottle of shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner. There are self-service ice buckets and microwaves on the 6th and 11th floors (I think it's 11th).

For breakfast, you can buy a coupon at the hotel front desk for about 95 RMB. It's really cost-effective to eat seafood rice. It starts at 6:00 in the morning. But!!! I said that I wanted to have breakfast earlier when there were more people. I got up at 5:30 in the morning to wash and put on makeup. There were so many people when I rushed over at 6 o'clock. It was really crowded!!! A pot of rice was lined up, and I took a big bowl for myself and covered it with my favorite fish roe and sweet shrimp... The place to pick up the food is not big, and there are quite a lot of varieties. Basically, you can solve brunch here. The only disadvantage is that there are so many people and everyone is early... This cost-effectiveness is worth it!

At present, my number one is still La Vista in Hakodate!

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Vessel Inn Sapporo Nakajima Park Hotel, seafood rice for breakfast
Sapporo/Hokkaido-Vessel Inn Sapporo Nakajima Park Hotel, seafood rice for breakfast

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:30 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.126146 second(s), 27 queries .