Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Sapporo Treasure Bar Kinoole Bar Owl & Rooster, Japanese Gin

133 0
Post time 2024-6-15 07:25:29 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Although the travel series is less likely to resonate, I still hope it can be used as a collection for your future needs.

I met the owner by chance while drinking at Bar Owl&Rooster, and made an appointment to try it the next day. Fortunately, I went and had no regrets. The bar is mainly based on gin. The owner Satoshi san is as fashionable and unrestrained as a Japanese idol. In addition to being handsome, he also has very wonderful and wonderful presentations.

You can communicate in English, convey the flavor you want to drink, and convey the best flavor with your own understanding. The layers of flavors interpret the performance and deliciousness beyond imagination. Kinoole has a variety of gins with rich world and Japanese characteristics. The gin-flavored Godfather cocktail, Season Beauty Gin, soy sauce, and black sesame, stacked up the rich and oily nut almond tea flavor. And the easy cocktails I mentioned at the beginning, with a strong hand-washed coffee aroma and a refreshing citrus taste, so magical and delicious.

The bar is small, on the second floor of a commercial space, and is crowded with people. But this is also a magical place. Regardless of whether you are familiar with your neighbors, after tasting the cocktails, you can't help but exclaim: so interesting, so delicious. If you also like cocktails and flavors that are beyond imagination, this is definitely a place worth trying.

It's very interesting. In the several bars I tasted in Hokkaido, every bar owner said: I recommend you to go to the best place. Indeed, different styles are all good. It is surprising that they retain their own characteristics and take into account the characteristics of deliciousness. In addition to highlighting its own characteristics, it considers customers gently. I will always go there and recommend it to everyone.

Bar name: Kinoole Bar Owl & Rooster
Bar address: 2F, Fukui Hall, 10-minami-gojo-nishi-go-chome, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Sapporo Treasure Bar Kinoole Bar Owl & Rooster, Japanese Gin

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:15 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.128726 second(s), 27 queries .