Return to list Post a new post

[Sexy Service]

Visited Pattaya Beer Bar Oh Bar, 20 year old girl with huge breasts gave me blowjob

231 0
Post time 2024-5-15 18:25:14 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I walked to Oh Bar, a beer bar located on Soi Buakhao Road in the evening. The traffic jam in Soi Lengkee is even worse in Soi Buakhao.

Store name: Oh Bar;
Nightclub Category: Beer Bar;
Address: https://maps.app.goo.gl/RVPpMpDSdtknaXHX9
Number of ladies: 15;
Average age of young ladies: 22 years old;
Beer price: 90B per bottle for all bottled beers

Pattaya-Visited Pattaya Beer Bar Oh Bar, 20 year old girl with huge breasts gave me blowjob
Pattaya-Visited Pattaya Beer Bar Oh Bar, 20 year old girl with huge breasts gave me blowjob

After I sat down, I looked at the drink price list. To my surprise, all the bottled beers in the store were 90B, including San Miguel light, which was very cheap. In other bars, San Miguel light is usually more expensive. The lady's drink in this shop is 170B. I feel like the drinks here are cheaper than Go-Go. The highlight of the store is the young ladies. Mommy asked the free ladies to greet me one by one.

Among them, Amy has big breasts and can play Tequila game. The girls in this store can come out and have sex in the guest's residence or hourly room. I chose Miss Phoon. According to Phoon, there are various grilled skewers and other food outside the bar, which can be brought into the bar at will. We bought grilled dried squid and the two of us chatted while eating and drinking.

The unique feature of this store is that it provides a private space inside the umbrella. Under the cover of the big umbrella, the privacy of the customer and the lady is protected, and the two can be intimate and intimate inside the umbrella. Originally, it was just kissing and hugging inside the umbrella, but Phoon was so bold that he unbuckled my belt and gave me a hot blowjob. It was so exciting! The Oh Bar lady is young and the service is hot. It is a high-quality beer bar. It is recommended to experience it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:02 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.184280 second(s), 30 queries .