Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Hokkaido Sapporo Shihachi Fish Shop Kita 24jo Branch, 2000 yen eel rice is really delicious

92 0
Post time 2024-6-16 02:23:14 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Restaurant name: Shihachi Fresh Fish Shop Kita 24jo Store
Restaurant address: 〒001-0024 ベアーズビル1F ベアーズ24ビル, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 24jo Nishi 2-chome 1-13

2035 yen, 2 eels were served, and I was shocked when I took a bite. You guys are eating too good, one person can't really eat it, the portion is super big. It's a seafood store outside, and I saw it's an izakaya inside after entering. No wonder the ingredients are fresh and cheap!

You must order Hokkaido potatoes!!! It has a caramel texture, and the skin is crispy and crispy. I also ordered the Hokkaido specialty ザンギ (actually fried food), and none of them were disappointing! The scallops are also sold at a price plus processing fees. The meat is thick and the soup is delicious. The ladies in the store are so cute. I called to make an appointment in the afternoon. They also wrote a small card and put it on the seat. It was so cute (there seem to be 2 stores, I went to the Kita 24 store)

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Hokkaido Sapporo Shihachi Fish Shop Kita 24jo Branch, 2000 yen eel rice is really delicious
Sapporo/Hokkaido-Hokkaido Sapporo Shihachi Fish Shop Kita 24jo Branch, 2000 yen eel rice is really delicious

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:28 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.165347 second(s), 31 queries .