Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Phuket Similan Island one-day trip, the driver will pick you up at the hotel at 6 o'clock

77 0
Post time 2024-6-16 05:24:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Regarding Similan Island, my suggestion is that it is possible but not necessary to do a full military training-style itinerary. Get up at 5:30 in the morning, the driver will pick you up at the hotel at 6 o'clock, and drive two hours to the pier. There is more than half an hour of breakfast time at the pier, and get on the boat at around 9 o'clock, and it is another two-hour boat ride.

There will be a total of four islands to stop at. Similan Island is the third island. The first two islands only stayed for more than half an hour for snorkeling. My two sisters and I did not get off the boat at all. We slept on the boat all the time. We were in a state of unconsciousness throughout the whole process because we got up too early and were too sleepy.

We arrived at Similan Island at about noon, got off the boat to eat, take pictures and play. You only have about an hour and a half for the whole process. There are many people at the dining place and the food is unpalatable. In addition, the time is a bit tight. We didn't go to the rock photo-taking place that is very good for taking pictures.

Then get on the boat at around 2 o'clock, and take another 2-hour boat ride to the pier, and then drive 2 hours back to the hotel. It's really exhausting to go back and forth for eight hours! Because I have been to Maldives before, I really think this so-called jelly sea is very ordinary! Friends, please think twice before going

The above only represents my personal opinion

Phuket-Phuket Similan Island one-day trip, the driver will pick you up at the hotel at 6 o'clock
Phuket-Phuket Similan Island one-day trip, the driver will pick you up at the hotel at 6 o'clock

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:24 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.122478 second(s), 31 queries .