Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Travel to Krabi, Thailand, the sea water is crystal clear and the beach is soft and fine

86 0
Post time 2024-6-17 22:16:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Today is my penultimate day in Thailand. I was planning to go out for food, but it started to rain a few steps after I left the house. I was in a bad mood, so I stayed in the lobby of my residence. After looking at the weather forecast for tomorrow, I was worried that my trip would be cancelled. I stayed in the lobby and listened to "When u say nothing at all". I suddenly wanted to record something. Maybe this is the magic of music, which always has the power to heal a bad mood.

Island Complex
The journey to Krabi was absolutely addictive to the islands, and I had a deeper complex. There are large and small islands here. In a few days, the islands in the early morning, at dusk, under the storm, and under the sun all came into view. No matter what the weather is, they are full of their true colors and beautiful. The clear blue sky, the clear sea water, the soft and fine beach, and the smiles on everyone's faces at this moment make people cherish this nature and gift even more.

Transportation
Because it is an island, there must be a cruise ship. From large and small speedboats, double-decker Big boats, kayaks, ferries that move on cars to the common Thai double-deckers and tuk-tuks, we have experienced them all. Renting motorcycles is very common, but given that the speed of motorcycles on the lane is too fast, we really don’t want to cause traffic troubles. Although the cars on the road are driving very fast, no car cuts in when it is time to give way, and no one runs red lights. I still admire it in my heart. I especially want to thank the leader of the kayak. Seeing that my friend and I were paddling too slowly, he simply took us with him. His kayak was in front and ours was tied behind him. During the paddling process, we passed by the gathering place of the monkey brothers and had fun with the monkey brothers.

Lovely locals
The people of Krabi are very enthusiastic and always smile. Whether it is the driver, the hotel staff, the tour guide, the person in charge of the cruise ship, or the people in the restaurant and the market, some people can speak simple Chinese. For example, the people in the restaurant will say "delicious and not expensive" when soliciting customers, and the person in charge of the cruise ship will say "be careful, don't worry, thank you", etc., which immediately adds a sense of intimacy.

Food is irresistible
How can you go out without food? Cup noodles, seaweed, squid, milk, cheap and fresh juice, small pineapple, mango, etc., as well as pineapple (braised) rice, mango rice, fried crab, grilled shrimp, grilled fish, squid, papaya green shreds, pig's trotter rice, and many others whose names I have forgotten. For foodies, the weekend night market unique to Krabi and Krabi Town is definitely a feast for the eyes and the mouth, and it is delicious and not expensive, haha! The key point is that you can pay with WeChat and Alipay when you buy things at 7-11, and there are Chinese menus in restaurants. I suddenly feel that my motherland is so powerful!

About accommodation
I have experienced hotels, holiday homes, and female dormitory beds. Of course, the holiday home is the most unforgettable. It is very close to the beach. There is a small table for eating, drinking and chatting when you come out of the house. There are coconut trees in the yard. You can see a large forest from the window of the house. Next to the forest is the beach. Such a beautiful sunset.

Meet interesting friends, warm-hearted/Beijing/Auntie Song
Auntie Song came to Krabi alone for a trip. She communicated by herself when she went out. She can't speak English fluently, but I really admire her courage to travel alone. Because my friends went back to China first, I stayed in Krabi for a few days. During this time, Auntie Song gave me a lot of encouragement and warmth, otherwise I would feel lonely. Auntie Song was happy to share, gave me a lot of suggestions on the itinerary, and told me a lot of interesting and loving things she encountered during the trip.

Friendly/Laughing/Singapore/Aaron
At first, I was more interested in the camera in his hand, so I chatted casually. Aaron loves to laugh, which made me feel more intimate. Because the seven-island tour encountered heavy rain, I spent more time hiding in the big boat to avoid the rain and cold, so I naturally had more time to communicate. I have a little more understanding of Singapore, and I am looking forward to embarking on a journey to Singapore soon. Well, the local guide is ready.

8 cute and noisy/Malaysia/brothers and sisters
I went out to sea a few days ago. Because I can't swim, I didn't dare to go into the water and missed snorkeling. It was not fun to just have fun on the beach. Aunt Song kept encouraging me, and the Phi Phi Island I was going to was really a snorkeling resort, so I made up my mind. Although I was still very nervous when I was about to go into the water, my cute brothers and sisters went into the water first. They knew I was scared and kept encouraging me. They also made good moves to protect me underwater. I didn't care about anything for a moment and jumped in. Haha, although I had no experience at all, I still broke through myself. When I tried snorkeling, I saw colorful fish swimming around, so close to me, it was worth it.

Enthusiastic/Bhutan/Big Brother
This is the first time I know about Bhutan. It proves that I didn’t learn geography well during school. The Bhutanese big brother came from the Philippines after traveling. He was also very enthusiastic. He took photos for everyone and helped me swim with my Malaysian brothers and sisters. The big brother’s English was relatively good, so I had a simple conversation with him in English. Haha, I learned that Bhutan is next to China and is a mountainous country. This time I really felt the charm of language.

I am about to leave Thailand and return to my hometown. I really miss the trip to Krabi these days. I also hope to have more time to go out in the future. Only by experiencing it in person can I truly feel the scene and feelings at this moment, which are so irreplaceable; I also sincerely thank my friends who traveled with me this time.

Krabi-Travel to Krabi, Thailand, the sea water is crystal clear and the beach is soft and fine
Ao Nang Beach by Sylvia

Krabi-Travel to Krabi, Thailand, the sea water is crystal clear and the beach is soft and fine
Phi Phi Island by Auntie Song

Beach behind the holiday home by Alice

The beach behind the holiday house by Abbey

The beach behind the holiday house by Sylvia

Seven Island Tour by Aunt Song

Seven Island Tour by Sylvia

Phi Phi Island by Aunt Song

Phi Phi Island by Bhutan Big Brother

On the way back to Rok Island by Sylvia

Rok Island by Sylvia

On the way to kayaking by Sylvia

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:54 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.128804 second(s), 31 queries .