Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Just came back from a trip to Boracay, the beautiful photos do not need to be edited

85 0
Post time 2024-6-19 16:42:43 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Just came back from Boracay, our trip was 6 days and 4 nights. It was really beautiful, no need to edit the beautiful scenery, and it was very comfortable, very casual, and a relaxing holiday. It is more suitable for self-guided travel, and the beach is just on the edge of the island. The activities are also relatively cheap. It's pretty good.

Travel preparation
1. Preparation for Boracay (air tickets, accommodation, visa, airport transfer)
2. Equipment (hat, beautiful clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, bluefish underwater camera)
3. Activities in Boracay (deep diving, sunset sailing, parasailing)
4. Food to eat (recommended restaurants, local snacks)
5. Required medicines (antipyretics, bandages, gastrointestinal disease medicines)

What we like to eat in the Philippines
1. Street snacks~~ Don't miss the JMS passing by the roadside stalls. Fried small things, red eggs, fried green pepper meat rolls, coconut syrup, all very delicious. They use a lot of sweet and spicy sauce. I like it~~ It's cheap and all the locals eat it.
2. A cup of mango shake every day. Jonahs's is the most famous. I think mango smoothie and mango banana smoothie are both delicious. About 120 pesos a cup.
3. Jonahs's also has food. Jonahs's pizza is delicious. There is also a local fried noodles, which is also good, and I like chicken curry.
4. I went to a restaurant that was highly recommended by Tuying. I felt that the seafood was not particularly delicious.
I didn't go to the seafood market late. Because I am originally on the coast. I usually eat a lot. I just tried it.

Boracay-Just came back from a trip to Boracay, the beautiful photos do not need to be edited
I really like this photo of the blue dress

When you go to the island, you must have an underwater camera!!! I hesitated for a long time between GoPro and underwater cameras. I finally chose the camera. It can take photos and videos, and it is easy to operate. This store is very good. The price is affordable and it is very easy to use. I recommend it. The underwater camera can be taken directly into the water, which is very good.

Boracay-Just came back from a trip to Boracay, the beautiful photos do not need to be edited

Prepared medicines

1. Antipyretics
I didn't think I needed to bring these when I went out to play before. But this time, the girl I was traveling with was weaker, and she would get a fever when she was on a plane or too tired. It's better to bring some.
2. Anti-inflammatory drugs (antibiotics)
If you are prone to tonsillitis when you are tired, you can prepare some. Because you can't buy them casually abroad. But it's not recommended for everyone to take them casually. Don't take anti-inflammatory drugs (antibiotics) casually! Or if you are sensitive to seafood, you can also bring some related medicines.
3. Band-aids, liquid band-aids, iodine
4. Motion sickness and seasickness medicine

We don't seem to have this problem. If you feel dizzy, just look into the distance or sleep. It's really miserable. The first one was that I was so high in the swimming pool in my yard that I slipped and the whole nail of my thumb turned over! ! ! My husband was also depressed. (He said it later). Because I was afraid of Vibrio vulnificus infection in the sea water, I even wanted to give up deep diving. I was quite restrained in the past few days. The housekeeper of the villa gave me iodine to disinfect it, and then it grew back. When playing on the island, everyone must pay attention to safety! ! ! ! It is easy to cut your feet or slip.

Playing on the island

1. Deep diving

When I was making the travel guide, I considered snorkeling and deep diving. Snorkeling is actually swimming with a mask and a tube without breathing. I can swim, so I can snorkel with goggles. If I don’t swim, snorkeling may also cause choking. So I chose deep diving. Deep diving is to go to the bottom of the sea with an oxygen tank on your back.

First time diving

I was going to book online. But considering the weather and other issues, I decided to book on the island. This is good. There are many black guys on the beach asking you about scuba diving, so I can get a rough idea of ​​the price. I want to find a reliable one, after all, it is dangerous.

Under the Sea Comparison

2. Sunset sailboat, between 40-50. Promise me, you must bargain!

I booked this directly from Xiaohei on the beach. I had no experience on the first day. When they came to ask about it at around 5 o'clock, I got on the boat and watched for 20-30 minutes. In fact, I should have calculated the time and set out to sea about 10 minutes earlier than the sunset, so that I could see the whole sunset process. The sunset in Boracay is really beautiful!!! It's so beautiful every time I see it.

The sunset is so beautiful, I am really envious to have a wife who is so good at taking pictures

Every sunset is different

3. Parachute (parachute) (actually just being flown as a kite)

I took this photo for a friend, the hand is mine, hahaha

Prepare *air tickets, accommodation, passport*

Compared Boracay, Bali, and Phuket, and finally chose Boracay, which has the most beautiful white sand beach. You can search online for specific comparisons of the three.

1. Air tickets
There are two ways to go to Boracay, one is to fly directly to Kalibo, one is to transfer to Manila and then to Kalibo or Caticlan, and the other is to fly directly to Caticlan. The second one is cheaper, but the transfer seems to be more troublesome, the terminal may be far away, and I am afraid of delays, so I chose a direct flight. To fly directly to Kalibo, you need to take a car-boat-car, sea, land, and air to Boracay. The third one is the most convenient. But the air tickets are more expensive. You can pay attention to it and consider it. The direct flights to Boracay are basically bought out by travel agencies. I also bought a single air ticket from a travel agency on Taobao.

2. Accommodation
It seems that accommodation in Boracay is not expensive. A better hotel, such as Friday, West, etc., near S1, is only more than 1,000. There is a beach right outside. I went with 4 people and rented a villa on Airbnb. It cost more than 1,000 yuan per day, which is less than 300 yuan per person on average. The villa is great. There is a garden and a kitchen, which can be used. There are 3 bedrooms, a balcony, and a swimming pool. It is beautiful. The landlord lives in London. The housekeeper is on the underground first floor and the housekeeper is also very good. The room facilities are complete. We had several breakfasts cooked at home. It is great, with 6 or 7 beds. The only drawback is that it is a bit on the mountain. It is okay to take a tuk-tuk, but it is a bit steep to go up by yourself. A sea view room with sunrise view.

The vila we stayed in

The room on the second floor of the Villa directly faces the sea and you can watch the sunrise

The doll is super cute and jumped into my arms~~

It feels like a vacation

My friend’s red dress is also very beautiful

White people are beautiful with blue sky, clear sand, hahaha

Does this make my legs longer?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:01 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.170907 second(s), 31 queries .